• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #37: WE ARE MIGHTY WARRIORS

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Deredere really. Never a yandere, only forced to kill Eren at the very end out of necessity of saving the world.

My complaint with Mikasa has always been she’s got all the personality of a brick
Mikasa is practically a wall. :jerrykek like seriously

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
F2h3KqMXYAAGRp8

That's not really new though. Oberon's role got expanded when he saw how the artist cooked with her design(people misunderstand this for him completely rewriting his role when this is false, he was still a resistance fighter that was gonna be a villain, he just got a bigger expansion due to it).
Nasu's been known to go even harder if an artist's rendition of a character really activates his almonds as he's also a big Soulsfan(It's to the point the recently released Servant in Japan, Aesc/Summer Morgan has like multiple references to Dark Souls and Elden Ring).

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Dragonborns are wicked. However, with The Dark Urge, I notice that instead of the "have someone you dream of at night" second character you have a "guardian." Which is weird. They look different too. Is The Dark Urge play-through free from the tadpole? Due to being a Bhaalspawn?

F2nwspcXoAAKfkz

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Dragonborns are wicked. However, with The Dark Urge, I notice that instead of the "have someone you dream of at night" second character you have a "guardian." Which is weird. They look different too. Is The Dark Urge play-through free from the tadpole? Due to being a Bhaalspawn?

F2nwspcXoAAKfkz
Can dragonborn transform in full dragons or they are just humanoid ?

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
So no becoming a full on dragon then?

That's disappointing. Might've bought the game for that alone if you could. :wow
There's always Wrath of the Righteous if you want to become a full-on dragon :mjpls

Although it's only a Gold Dragon specifically :wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back