• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #37: WE ARE MIGHTY WARRIORS

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
He saw Ranfan, and it inspired him to make all the attractive women in One Piece, most of which are totally not just a copy-paste of Nami in the face and chest territories. :heston
If there's one thing that annoys me about One piece is some of the copy pasting. I don't read One Piece that much but still.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
@Crimson Dragoon @Qinglong @Vespa Crabro
F2o99PJXYAAFwNq

transformers movie didnt make that much all things considered
BUT

it caused hasbro to sell twice as many toys as usual therefore we are gonna keep getting sequels :kobeha

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
@Adamant soul hey dude, i just gotta ask:
why do you like saijin so much?

Im just wondering since my opinion of him have souered over the years and since he sucks in the bleach mobile game.

like he was cool, his personal journey of overcoming his shame of his image , loyalty to souls society and his kinship with tousen are all great, adn then his sacrifice in blood war.

but i think his bankai still sucks. and all hes got for him is being a giant dog man. sure its cool but thats all he is known for.

you got pfp and sig of him, so i trust in your objective opinion.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
@Adamant soul hey dude, i just gotta ask:
why do you like saijin so much?
Basically because he was the ultimate fucking bro. Even following his best friend's betrayal, he understand WHY he did it and held no ill will, even as they fought to the death. Hell part of the reason he stayed with Tosen was because he could see the path he was going down and tried to veer him off it.

Couple that with the interesting contrast of him being an animal and yet being one of the most human Soul Reapers, being one of the few genuinely good eggs that they had, especially for a higher up. Had his story continued to focus on gaining acceptance and bringing his clan out of hiding, there's a good chance he'd be in my top 10 for the series.

Unfortunately that all got fucked when the second invasion rolled around and he suddenly did a complete fucking 180 in terms of personality, having been assassinated and replaced with his retarded human looking cousin off screen.
Im just wondering since my opinion of him have souered over the years and since he sucks in the bleach mobile game.
Well a character being good or bad in a game isn't something that would bother me.

Sazh for example is almost completely superfluous by the end of FFXIII as there's nothing he does that other characters don't do better, but that doesn't stop him from being a great character.
like he was cool, his personal journey of overcoming his shame of his image , loyalty to souls society and his kinship with tousen are all great, adn then his sacrifice in blood war.
That last part is where he lost me, especially given it was fueled by revenge, something he was dead set against for most of the series.
And there's nothing that justifies the transition.
but i think his bankai still sucks.
Kokujo Tengen M'yo is one of the cooler bankai from a purely aesthetic standpoint and it fits his character.

Don't like the Discount Tousen version with the armor off though.
and all hes got for him is being a giant dog man. sure its cool but thats all he is known for.
Even if that was all he had going for him, some characters don't really need much.
you got pfp and sig of him, so i trust in your objective opinion.
Well I hope you understand now what I liked about him.

I haven’t read Dark Crisis but what exactly did Superman do that puts him in Universal range

He absorbed Dark Crisis Energy that comprised the entire universe—enough to empower Barry and Hall and transport them to Pariah.

But beyond that, what else did he do? Is that it?

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
80-EA1-EAA-16-EA-434-C-AFEF-3-D9-D54-FF301-F.jpg

Directly compares King Crimson to The World

But I vaguely remember him saying “powerful” not “unfair”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back