• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #37: WE ARE MIGHTY WARRIORS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
they cut several parts off the fight, like the james stuff

but in this version, they made the fight looking more impressive from the physical aspect and renji pmuch showing his new gains, dbz lite stuff, pmuch

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Well my highlight of the arc is coming next week and all I want is for Bankai Rukia to look good in the few seconds we're gonna get of it.

Sure removing Byakuya's interference could make it better but I doubt they're going to do that, especially given how much the anime team likes the guy.

gotta say

so far the fight, despite the slight alterations they got, plus good for them for having extra scenes, so far they >> the manga, by far, highbars i know, but its true

Yeah, the Manga basically made the 2nd Invasion look like dogshit but the Anime has been fixing it up real well.
I have no actual issue with the Anime Mask vs. Renji fight unlike others, I was just wondering if they basically made Mask's Barrage carry ALL of the elements that he did against Shikai Renji earlier all at once?

Because not only hitting him with x10 the force each time and then giving him a literal JoJo beating and Renji just tanks the entire thing actually gives Unohana some points there.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
sup lads, how you been? one of the rare times i am somewhat free again, tuff stuff, but i try to keep my courage, with God's help
It's been good.

I'm finally getting around to finishing The Great Attorney Chronicles 2.

Well, "starting" would be more accurate, since I'm only on the first case, which is more of a tutorial than anything.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
the final arc so far has been fixed, and seems it wont stop, they really try to explain stuff and make it easier to get it, i know animation and ost helps a lot, but this time, he had all the time to fill in the plot holes from the manga, cuz this time, he actually can do it, on his pace

Pretty much, it was a massive stomp match to show how strong Renji has gotten.
I'm actually surprised the Anime made Kensei and Rose's blunder look a hell of alot more natural with Kensei and Rose being blindsided and Rose only stating his Music is the issue and Mask pieced together that it's hearing it that's the problem.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
xrx2xkhci8h81.jpg

tf kof kyo exists, vector prime better be ready to get a sanjingi no ichi and get dropped to the ground like iori does, dont wanna hear lag/ping connection excuses as well🤷‍♂️

@OtherGalaxy
wtf lol, thats a recent figure too

the final arc so far has been fixed, and seems it wont stop, they really try to explain stuff and make it easier to get it, i know animation and ost helps a lot, but this time, he had all the time to fill in the plot holes from the manga, cuz this time, he actually can do it, on his pace

That's been Kubo's biggest issue is that if he doesn't have the time to pace himself correctly, he pretty much creates shit. We seen from that one shot Bleach Sequel he was able to actually hit us with shit that was there from the beginning of the series and shit we knew and completely flipped it on it's head and it all felt natural.

So yeah, it's why I'd rather wait for him to make KINO than force him, it tends to become shit.

Fanverse Bleach section peeps are still convinced they're just trolling us with that and no actual fight is gonna happen. :maybe

Man, that's some extremely elaborate trolling if that's the case because it absolutely doesn't feel like it, especially when they keep giving Uryu scenes he never had and doing shit he never did...

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
kubo created the next gen crimson king term, in order to spite jojo land

kubo and araki made their own terms for that rivalry, whoever stan/fan has the lowest iq, and can't get the gist of it and instead, asks from youtubers to explain it, aint a fan of the series anymore

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
mean

even youtubers dont get it, so yeah, their next solution is, asking the big brain sb veterans and their jojo appreciation stuff, with examples, like subsonic and building level part 3 chars :heston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back