• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #37: WE ARE MIGHTY WARRIORS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Man, that's some extremely elaborate trolling if that's the case because it absolutely doesn't feel like it, especially when they keep giving Uryu scenes he never had and doing shit he never did...
I know, pretty much everything from the poster for this cour, to the opening to the extra scenes being given to both Ichigo and Uryu to build them up indicates that some kind of encounter will happen.

Frankly if it doesn't happen at this point, all that's gonna end up being completely pointless.

Like how doing the execution now is completely pointless when we got a far better reason for Haschwalth to be recalled (Mustache going to sleep) and Uryu has already seen what happens when a Nazi dies so there's literally no reason to do it now, other than because Mustache is an idiot.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Are yall ready for the Gerard wank to make a return?
Hasn't that TTGL-sized Gerard shit already been nipped in the bud? How's it gonna make a return, outside the circle of retards, when Kubo makes it even more clear that Gerry's shit doesn't do what certain jamokes say it does? :tupac

Are yall ready for the Gerard wank to make a return?

>His weakness is explicitly explained by Kubo himself and refers to a scene where we explicitly see his core
"Gerard can never be defeated by anyone, TTGL size Gerard FTW"

Oh boy...

I know, pretty much everything from the poster for this cour, to the opening to the extra scenes being given to both Ichigo and Uryu to build them up indicates that some kind of encounter will happen.

Frankly if it doesn't happen at this point, all that's gonna end up being completely pointless.

Like how doing the execution now is completely pointless when we got a far better reason for Haschwalth to be recalled (Mustache going to sleep) and Uryu has already seen what happens when a Nazi dies so there's literally no reason to do it now, other than because Mustache is an idiot.

Pretty much. It's why I absolutely see the encounter happening, even if it's a small skirmish to lead up to the Soul King Palace fight.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
maxresdefault.jpg

and check the first step/spoiler for my upcoming tf deception stuff, zybots were always the og megaversal+ series 🤷‍♂️

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
No, it will reach that mythical 10th Dimension as Gerard ascends beyond the dimensions and becomes his own dimension...

11D :risigif
Damn, so-
11D kenpanchi invades suggsverse land, soon

first opponent, first arc european janitor who fights at 5% of his power and reveals that instead, he uses 1% :heston
God damnit, Blade ninja'd my ass, but with a Kenpachi fanfic, instead of a Gerard one. :kobeha :wow

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
> they decided to put denuvo off from forspoken
> fans crack it
> shows
> it takes 115gb of your pc, i repeat, 115gb for this game
> crackwatch fans be like: ''who asked for this game to ever be cracked in the first place, we dont like it, get it to have denuvo again'' :heston

El Hermano

Acclaimed
sup lads, how you been? one of the rare times i am somewhat free again, tuff stuff, but i try to keep my courage, with God's help
Ayoo

You seen the recent One Piece shenanigans? It's still being figured out but Mother Flame could yield about 25 yottaton from its most recent feat :maybe

El Hermano

Acclaimed
That's what first came to my mind. Like that naruto episode it's trying to be a spectacle which I can honestly appreciate. While I think this is 100x better than that naruto episode I do have 3 main problems, one of which is actually shared with the Naruto ep

The first being the shared problem of being difficult to follow. While I do think the more deranged animation is far more fitting here it actually handles this worse. I had to rewind a couple times in the Naruto ep to piece together what happened, but here if I hadn't seen luffy reflect the blast already in the manga I would have no clue wtf happened no matter how many times I rewound it.

Second, as others have mentioned is the filler.

Third and finally is the sound effects. While I don't mind that it uses cartooney sound effects I wish it didn't assault my ears with them. It's less like the old cartoons it's trying to pay homage to and more akin to youtube videos that bombard the viewer with them to be as obnoxious as possible and it gets old fast.
I agree. It was so incredibly over-the-top it was confusing, not to mention what felt like an entire minute of looping the same scene which is pretty much fucking insulting. I hope this was just the overly-enthusiastic intro and that the fight would be much more coherent. Otherwise, that'd be quite disappointing in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back