• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #37: WE ARE MIGHTY WARRIORS

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Oh and for all -5% of you who care. Mha is getting a 4th movie.

The movies peaked with the first with All Might and Izuku fighting together :mjlol . Just took the 2nd movie for basically canon fanfiction to see Horikoshi's original ending for the series :bookerpls.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Still baffles me that they would go out of their way to change long-standing voice actors that no one had an issue with.
Even if the new ones were good, that's just going to piss people off for no reason.
The industry special - pissing people off for no good reason. :tupac

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

"In 2025, Magic: The Gathering's next tentpole Universes Beyond set will launch, and MTG Arena is joining in on the fun! Final Fantasy is a fully draftable set featuring characters, locations, and items from the original Final Fantasy all the way through Final Fantasy XVI. The set will be available on MTG Arena alongside its tabletop release."

neat

Confirming what we all know but the Boruto fanboys want to deny because and I quote "We seen Kishimoto write the Minato One Shot, it shows how there's a difference between Boruto and Naruto writing" :jordangif

I haven't seen people so deep in denial that it reminds me of SB's versus section:oldryoma

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
orange_piccolo_rises_by_toxikistd_dg4xmvi-pre.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back