• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #37: WE ARE MIGHTY WARRIORS

Status
Not open for further replies.
96d0rf07bzgb1.jpg

Good shit gents.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member

This one is annoying if you don't have a good range team Like me.

:eksip Like seriously needing to insert Fran because she's literally the only way to extend their timer, without a good range team. Fran is absolute ass too because I don't plan to use her.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
Back to Yakuza 6

I wanna see where the story goes this time around

Especially since it's using the Dragon Engine
I have a lot of mixed feelings about 6, especially considering the direction they took after it and what it established.

I like the game, just don't like how RGG studios seems to blatantly be ignoring what 6 set up. Maybe they'll explain it better with Man who erased his Name

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Looks like I need to pity cloud's FR.

:eksip Lightning FR keep popping up. I got it maxed out like months ago when they first released it.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Ah, that's nice. Good for them.

Hopefully, they get here at a time where the weather is good, like it was for a few weeks in June, consistently, where I am. Views are breathtaking around the countryside, when that's the case.:yousmart
I'd love to go too, but I've already agreed to go on holiday with my sister to another country (I'll tell you where at the time). :LioHype: Mum & Dad said I can come, but given I'd just been on a holiday elsewhere I'm not sure I'd have enough money (or time off work).

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
I'd love to go too, but I've already agreed to go on holiday with my sister to another country (I'll tell you where at the time). :LioHype: Mum & Dad said I can come, but given I'd just been on a holiday elsewhere I'm not sure I'd have enough money (or time off work).
Nice. I'm planning to go to Greece with my mother, myself(next year). See the Parthenon and other sights, peer a bit into the ancient past, you know? :mjpls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back