• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #38: Let The Good Times Roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
4puQETv.jpg

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
>Instagram post comes up saying Mha's going to break the Internet and be considered the greatest manga of all time.

Here we go again. The new OP but with less reason to be hyped :bookerpls.

The only thing Mha is breaking right now is Horikoshi's back cause that dudes health is genuinely worrying. Dude should take a break instead of putting out 7 page chapters.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Beat his ass and leaves him to rot till Sasuke comes back on his own or not?
We had this with Ussop and Luffy was going to allow him back but only when he wanted to come back himself(It was Zoro who forced Luffy's hand into making Ussop actually apologize and lower himself or he was gone)
Luffy also going to beat the shit out of him. Luffy was even willing to leave behind Nami until Nami said she wanted to be saved.

:eksip So yea unless they really want to be taken along to the journey Luffy ain't going to drag you back.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
>Instagram post comes up saying Mha's going to break the Internet and be considered the greatest manga of all time.

The only thing Mha is breaking right now is Horikoshi's back cause that dudes health is genuinely worrying. Dude should take a break instead of putting out 7 page chapters.
You'd think someone put a gun on his head to write this shitty chapters.

:skully

You'd think someone put a gun on his head to write this shitty chapters.

:skully

The ridiculous part is Kubo showed you can just leave if you feel like you are too injured to keep going as long as your shit still generates cash flow.
All he has to do is a simple hiatus till he's better.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

ace trailer, some more shots of the jin and kaz fight (inner one), hwo and lars team up at some point

and then you have for upcoming trailers (also part of my guesses)

- steve
- shaheen
- yoshimitsu
- leo
- dragunov

and few others gonna be playable too

there is a chance we said jun brainwashing jin and becoming the final boss being canon, cuz in one shot, there is also the glove of kaz's which is engulfed in smoke and tries to help jin, so yeah, there is a chance of kaz helping jin in the final fight, cuz jin goes down and even further down to his majin genes, very fast

also it has an arcade quest mode similar to sf6

Last edited:

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
The ridiculous part is Kubo showed you can just leave if you feel like you are too injured to keep going as long as your shit still generates cash flow.
It's weird cause I'm pretty sure the author of Black Clover requested to not only take a break but straight up switch magazines because of not just his health but his family's health too. Essentially putting his family first. And if it's a matter of popularity and Black Clover doesn't count because of it Jujutsu Kaisen recently took a fairly long break, and JJK does way better than Mha in that regard. Oda and Togashi pretty much can afford to do nearly whatever they want without Shounen Jump being able to do much other than lose money if they dare can them but those other two are Horikoshi's peers. Seems less like its Shounen Jumps fault and more Hori not using his breaks effectively. Can't believe I'm sorta defending how SJ runs things :wow .

newer trailers too :wow

Sega giving out free dlc packs and characters is pretty damn cool. If they refine Frontiers style more in the future than they have something good going for them.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Dude Togashi's been doing it for years.

kekw-emote-2.jpg
Dude literally had a time where he was just playing DQ on his off time. And jump didn't even care because YYH and HxH generating him money.

It's weird cause I'm pretty sure the author of Black Clover requested to not only take a break but straight up switch magazines because of not just his health but his family's health too. Essentially putting his family first. And if it's a matter of popularity and Black Clover doesn't count because of it Jujutsu Kaisen recently took a fairly long break, and JJK does way better than Mha in that regard. Oda and Togashi pretty much can afford to do nearly whatever they want without Shounen Jump being able to do much other than lose money if they dare can them but those other two are Horikoshi's peers. Seems less like its Shounen Jumps fault and more Hori not using his breaks effectively. Can't believe I'm sorta defending how SJ runs things :wow .

Yeah, he's moving to Giga which is due to his and his families' health but also because he actually wants to go big in the final arc of BC.
And as you stated Oda and Togashi do the same thing now and so does Gege when he took a long Kubo-tier hiatus.

Shonen Jump has been changing their shit around ever since Oda keeps having to get checks and Miura's passing which makes Horikoshi not trying to take a hiatus weird as SJ will understand like they did with Kubo. Dude pretty much blew through Bleach, waited years and pretty much got everything he wanted even after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back