• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #38: Let The Good Times Roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
for me, after seeing this fight animated, officially baki ends here, for me, once again

the ending in the anime was the icing on the cake, both of them after admitting each other's positives, a hanma bro shake for finale, and literally the end title drops

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
for me, after seeing this fight animated, officially baki ends here, for me, once again

the ending in the anime was the icing on the cake, both of them after admitting each other's positives, a hanma bro shake for finale, and literally the end title drops
Lets just forget the manga ever continues. If the series ends here, anime Yujiro never turns into Yujitrashro, and Baki gets to pretty much accomplish his goal, which has been present, since beginning of series, while getting his dad to mellow out somewhat, by the end. About as good of an end as you could get for this series.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I mean, after this is musashi and Yujiro rapin dudes so

Baki might as well be done

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
part 4 and part 5 = baki dou series, idc for them, literally

now, what baki needs to be completed is, having its own hd fighting game, tekken style or even better, add baki/yujiro as guests in t8

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
yujiro nunchunk heihachi like that in t8 would be fully :jordangif levels

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
yujiro nun chunk heihachi like that in t8 would be fully :jordangif levels
Imagine how they'd animate that for 3D models, too. :heston If they do it right, it would look equal parts raw, as well as hilarious. Could even become a meme in the OBD, a gif to demonstrate a certain char getting the babyshaking of a lifetime.:jordangif

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
anime should had been a bit more open minded and make the yujiro vs pickle fight canon too

even for one episode having them fight, then baki getting up and punching pickle's teeth off :mjlol

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
anime should had been a bit more open minded and make the yujiro vs pickle fight canon too

even for one episode having them fight, then baki getting up and punching pickle's teeth off :mjlol
Full-power Pickle vs Full-power Yujiro would've been something, especially if Yujiro chose to meet him with just raw force alone, as we already know Pickle forced him to use a technique when the back wasn't bared, otherwise, Pickle would've shoved his ass back without much trouble. :mjlol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
3ZFVA9H.jpg

when this scene gets animated and anime adds its own stuff, bye bye youtube, fanzverse, etc tier of bad opinions posters :mjlol

btw this pic, is literally ending any argument for grimmjow >> pre-skip espada, even in the manga, but the ulquiorra stans pretend this scene never happened, lmao, cuz selective headcanon

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
pickle = dbs broly, yujiro = z broly, baki = kakarot, jack = giant roided vegeta, retsu = chinese big green, etc

it all makes sense

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
pickle = dbs broly, yujiro = z broly, baki = kakarot, jack = giant roided vegeta, retsu = chinese big green, etc

it all makes sense
Retsu's mini-arc in the boxing world was surprisingly entertaining, I have to say. Really enjoyed the bout with Smokey Joe, as well.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
retsu vs jake paul next, we all know it gonna happen at some point

:heston

3ZFVA9H.jpg

when this scene gets animated and anime adds its own stuff, bye bye youtube, fanzverse, etc tier of bad opinions posters :mjlol

btw this pic, is literally ending any argument for grimmjow >> pre-skip espada, even in the manga, but the ulquiorra stans pretend this scene never happened, lmao, cuz selective headcanon

The Anime makes the shit so much more impactful it's fucking hilarious.
True Shikai Ichigo vs. the Femritters was a goddamned jobber show with Ichigo not giving a singular fuck about them and treating them like goddamned kids despite Volstandigt and Sklaveri amps.
Grimmjow appears and Ichigo is alert and ready, the most hilarious shit will be happening.

Chad getting insane gains already got people frothing hard, Grimmjow getting those gains too(despite being able to easily cut through a Volstandigt Sternritter in base) will cause them to lose it forever.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
they better be ready to accept those zenkais, cuz grimmjow is an actual fan fav char, for like 15 years now, more sales than most ssociety tier of chars, despite being a former espada, even now, still sells more than ulquiorra, in the bleach mobile game, new units, cards, etc, just lol

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
retsu vs jake paul next, we all know it gonna happen at some point

:heston

7:56 to 9:02 is about how that fight would go. Retsu zero-inch punch, one-hit knockout for the win. Jake Paul wakes up the next day, wondering why the whole world is clowning on him, until it sinks in what happened. :heston

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
i can see sb making soon another big brain thread named as

sea king retsu vs opm sea king, why? cuz both chars are named as sea kings, so they must be roughly equals in pl too :giogio :heston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back