• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #38: Let The Good Times Roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
OIP.VyabvfbwtP4pEI-HOi3bYAHaId

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Lol asians are fuckin wild

At a store and some japanese chick was in hurry to get checked out. Right as she finishes the transaction her husband runs in with their kid and snatches the card out of her hand. When the receipt pops out of the machine he just stares at his wife in silence as she bursts out laughing and they leave

Sigismund

Lol asians are fuckin wild

At a store and some japanese chick was in hurry to get checked out. Right as she finishes the transaction her husband runs in with their kid and snatches the card out of her hand. When the receipt pops out of the machine he just stares at his wife in silence as she bursts out laughing and they leave
RIP, that dude just lost a full paycheck

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
I like how the post immediately got shot down because someone posted a link to a article where the author was esentially like
"Heres how i do my art with video evidence, eat shit"

:hestonpls
Dude. :eksip No one would care if they use AI except this salty dumbasses.

Like dude they photoshop their work this days. adding ai would just make their work easier they still need to clean up the quality. And even then if they replace the Artist with someone else 100% they won't even be able to do the same quality work, even with AI.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Dude. :eksip No one would care if they use AI except this salty dumbasses.

Like dude they photoshop their work this days. adding ai would just make their work easier they still need to clean up the quality. And even then if they replace the Artist with someone else 100% they won't even be able to do the same quality work, even with AI.
Its gonna happen one day that someone trains an AI on their own artwork and then gets accused of stealing. I can feel it

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Its gonna happen one day that someone trains an AI on their own artwork and then gets accused of stealing. I can feel it
I thought it already happened. :eksip wasn't there a dude who literally does art work via computer, and some ai literally generate the same quality art as that dude and everyone in that community thought he was using AI?

Even some art discord banned the dude because they're anti AI or someshit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back