• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #38: Let The Good Times Roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
image0.jpg

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
and this is based off another video where someone said yugioh is super complicated to get into the first time

the first deck this man tried to play was fucking salamangreats
:Wut:

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
and this is based off another video where someone said yugioh is super complicated to get into the first time

the first deck this man tried to play was fucking salamangreats
:Wut:
Second deck. His first was dragonmaids

He ain’t wrong that trying to learn the game fresh is an uphill battle, especially coming into it with games that aren’t really similar to it as a frame of reference, since that guy had only played shit like hearthstone and MTGA. that’s only taking into account if you literally dissect the game down to the autistic microphases for optimum card timings because a judge is holding a gun to your head

It’s the epitome of relatively simple to learn but an absolute meme to master if you plan to play it beyond a mega casual level

Maddie

Acclaimed
Yugioh isn't that complex. People are exaggerating. There's not that many types. There's normal, effect, magic, trap, fusion, ritual, and synchro. Not too convoluted. Still waiting for them to release the Egyptian God Cards hope theyre good.

Ah yes, the first game over screen because you literally have Shirou be too retarded to understand that it was LONG too late the second he got attacked by Cu to get out of the HGW.
Thus he gets horrifically compacted and basically killed by Illya due to it.

Thank fuck for Multiverse Theory... though that Shirou is still dead... as well as the 1000+ times him and Artoria die anyway:obamalaugh

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Second deck. His first was dragonmaids

He ain’t wrong that trying to learn the game fresh is an uphill battle, especially coming into it with games that aren’t really similar to it as a frame of reference, since that guy had only played shit like hearthstone and MTGA. that’s only taking into account if you literally dissect the game down to the autistic microphases for optimum card timings because a judge is holding a gun to your head

It’s the epitome of relatively simple to learn but an absolute meme to master if you plan to play it beyond a mega casual level
I like how I can mention a video without linking it and you guys always know what I'm talking about

:hestonpls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back