• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #38: Let The Good Times Roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
eGV17oR.gif
My nigga Goldymarg

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
It sucks Sendo is gonna have to job to Ricardo so that geek's story arc can continue. :(
He would've jobbed to Ricardo, regardless. Even being MC wouldn't have saved him from the golden shovel here, not with who's writing the Ippo manga, and how he has written Ippo for some time now. Author views neither him or Ippo in the same way as he does Takamura. :wow

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

xuan, in his new upgraded flame form, with one wave, put multi holes in many small mountains, and against the opponent of this season, even the area around them changed color, cuz of his power, his strongest tech, was even superior to that, created a massive crater to the area they were fighting, and pmuch fully fried him

pmuch, it gonna have a s3 too

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
s1 xuan was town level and some degree of supersonic with strong flaming techs

s2 xuan is city+ levels and likely low hypersonic, with even stronger flaming techs, which can fully fry the opponent, if he doesn't have a good degree of flame resistance , pmuch, he would be part of the top tier levels in hxh as of now, has possibly a form reality warp, cuz the color changed in the area they were fighting, he had fully control of the fight, not only cuz he had superior stats, but it seems he was controlling the area during that scene, and after he reverted to his base, the area became normal again

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
> Decides to bite the bullet and actually play FFXIV (via the free trial).
> Wasn't prepared to have to spend an hour or two trying to come up with an ID for a Square Enix profile before I could even play the damn game. :tiredpepe

Yeah that wasn't exactly the best of first impressions but once I actually got into the game itself, things started getting a lot better, though some of the controls are a bit clunky because I'm playing on console (I do not have the money to get a good PC for games, nor am I likely to anytime soon) but nothing game breaking.

Definitely glad there's a level synch function in this game for story bosses, 'cause I'm only a few hours in and I'm already lvl 11 and haven't even got to the first boss/duty yet. :maybe
Pretty much the same for me. The game is the only reason why I bother with the Square Id :mjlol .

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
> Watching people react to FFXIV trailers.
> Dude calls Zenos "off-brand Sephiroth". :heston

I don't even know much about the guy for obvious reasons, but even the little I've heard tells me Zenos ain't no off-brand ANYTHING. :maybe

But we always gotta keep pretending Sephiroth is some gold standard for FF Villains don't we? You know, despite him being topped by FF villains both pre and post VII. Golbez, Kefka, Kuja, Seymour, Shuyin, Vayne and Caius all shit on Sephiroth. Ardyn would have too if not for his DLC.

Like I'm not saying Sephiroth is bad or nothing (though I only really liked him in Crisis Core pre-heel turn) but Jesus, he might just be the most overrated aspect of any Final Fantasy game. :kobeha

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member

get humbled, agenda piece stans, learn ur place, 18k peeps think g5 luffy is too weak :mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back