• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #38: Let The Good Times Roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional

Lmao, Gege is really acknowledging all the memes.

1692785756398863.jpg

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
F4EGIlgW4AE-VWf

saw this on twitter.
you guys know better, so best match outta these?

I only saw the hell cell one

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
also spoilers for Ashoka is you care or not:

fucking Disney plot armor
I guess you must be driven by hate or have a handy Jedi around that knows force heal to survive getting skewered with a lightsaber.
Unless you are Qui-Gon. then you just die.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

Absolutely fucking terrifying but a part of me still wishes I could take a tour back in that age.

If Science keeps advancing, one day, we might just be able to bring the T-Rex back to life.

It'll probably be well after you and I are gone, but food for thought. In saying that though, like with Ancient Greece, Pre-Historic Earth is another place I wish I could visit too, just to see all the different fauna and shit that aren't alive today, in their natural habitat(including the ones we haven't discovered/probably never will, as they left no remains behind.)

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
actual take

i watched almost all of the mha anime seasons (usually manga reader but wanted to see it too), and mha is one of the few anime, where i dont remember either an opening or an ending theme = so bland and forgettable it is :heston
MHA has a theme song?

:eksip I usually collect theme songs. Even AoT theme song is in my PC but. Lol MHA.

also spoilers for Ashoka is you care or not:

fucking Disney plot armor
I guess you must be driven by hate or have a handy Jedi around that knows force heal to survive getting skewered with a lightsaber.
Unless you are Qui-Gon. then you just die.

That's been an issue with Disney Star Wars for awhile...
They completely ignore that, you know? Sentients tend to have these things called Vetebrae attached to a long cord called a SPINE and that even if we somehow believe you can just survive a Lightsaber stab(Which showrunners forget is literally ultra fucking hot and the heat is NOT as contained as they think it is thus anyone stabbed should be dying due to the rest of their insides liquefying), they should be unable to walk at best and become a full paraplegic at worst.

So you constantly have characters get stabbed and they just survive because "It didn't get me in the heart and that's all that matters" making Lightsabers impotent compared to a simple Blaster.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
So, just ran into a friend of mine IRL who has gotten into Pokemon challenges(not the YouTube channel) and asked me to come up with a difficult one for him to complete.
:risigif

I don't think we'll be friends after this, because I went full evil troll mode and told him to do a Magicarp run, where only Magicarp could be used in battles(no items outside of heals/potions), in original Pokemon Red/Blue on the gameboy(he has gameshark, so this is possible from the beginning), with the added stipulations of level caps, so he isn't allowed to vastly over-level any of the gym leaders, as well as not being allowed to give Magicarp any moves through cheats, to make the battles easier.
:heston

If nothing else, he'll learn a lesson from this, which is to never ask my ass to give you a difficult Pokemon challenge, because I'mma make sure you get something that forever scars your sanity, as you try to even just scrap past Brock alone.:maury

So, just ran into a friend of mine IRL who has gotten into Pokemon challenges(not the YouTube channel) and asked me to come up with a difficult one for him to complete.
:risigif

I don't think we'll be friends after this, because I went full evil troll mode and told him to do a Magicarp run, where only Magicarp could be used in battles(no items outside of heals/potions), in original Pokemon Red/Blue on the gameboy(he has gameshark, so this is possible from the beginning), with the added stipulations of level caps, so he isn't allowed to vastly over-level any of the gym leaders, as well as not being allowed to give Magicarp any moves through cheats, to make the battles easier.
:heston

If nothing else, he'll learn a lesson from this, which is to never ask my ass to give you a difficult Pokemon challenge, because I'mma make sure you get something that forever scars your sanity, as you try to even just scrap past Brock alone.:maury
How to ruin your friendships in less than 10 minutes

:maury

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
How to ruin your friendships in less than 10 minutes

:maury
He knew right away what I'd just put in front of him, but he's determined to get it done either way, and even said he'd record the whole thing from start to finish, just so he could show me that he did it(more likely, tried it). I chose to show a bit of mercy and allowed him to use that Doduo/Dodrio speed up mode, that allows the gameplay to be sped up between 2-4 times from its normal pace. He was grateful for that being allowed, but that won't last long. :risigif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back