• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #38: Let The Good Times Roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
It’s Limit Breaker SSJ4

Which was shown to be equal to UI Omen Goku in the same fight
I just watched it

I kinda thought they’d put LB SSJ4 on par with “just” the enhanced Blue forms like Kaioken and Evolution

Four still gets good booking with only UI and Fusion topping it

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Yeah, it's why I say that Dragonball Heroes still wanks GT but atleast Super wins in an area once... till they introduce another form of SSJ4 that goes right to Beast Gohan tier...
And then the writers proceed to intro a whole new version of UI(which based on its original conception, shouldn't have had any other version other than a complete state, but we can thank the trashy DBS canon fanfic manga for that, with how it nerfed UI) which is basically just the 'Super Saiyan' equivalent of MUI, with MUI just being a new base of sorts, as far as Heroes is concerned. :jordangif

And then the writers proceed to intro a whole new version of UI(which based on its original conception, shouldn't have had any other version other than a complete state, but we can thank the trashy DBS canon fanfic manga for that, with how it nerfed UI) which is basically just the 'Super Saiyan' equivalent of MUI, with MUI just being a new base of sorts, as far as Heroes is concerned. :jordangif

Oh... right, I forgot about that retardation of MUI somehow having levels just to continually push Beerus and the Angels away from Goku and Vegeta's grasps...

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
I just watched it

I kinda thought they’d put LB SSJ4 on par with “just” the enhanced Blue forms like Kaioken and Evolution

Chad monkeyman will always be >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>putting chrome paint on your hair in our hearts :supercat

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Yeah, it's why I say that Dragonball Heroes still wanks GT but atleast Super wins in an area once... till they introduce another form of SSJ4 that goes right to Beast Gohan tier...
Gohan Beast is already weaker than normal SSJ4 Goku and Vegeta according to the card games

Toei doesn’t buy Gohan Beast being UI tier

I just watched it

Tru

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Oh... right, I forgot about that retardation of MUI somehow having levels just to continually push Beerus and the Angels away from Goku and Vegeta's grasps...
I don't blame you for forgetting it. Tis pure, bad fanfiction writing at its finest, alongside the rest of what goes on in that abysmal jap comic, parading itself as a true continuation to the story of DB, when it feels like anything but. :wow

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
They have levels but in the manga Whis said Goku would eventually surpass Grand Priest if he continued his UI training

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
Now we just have to wait for true Rainbow popsicle cooler to show up Black Frieza and True Demon God Ascended fallen Blue Red Kami Akuma Goku to save the day

Reason #52463217 of why Sub Purists need to die in a fire.

Do you agree with this? Have you encountered dubs that are like what's being parodied? As someone who sometimes listens to the dub (mainly so I can put it on in the background), I think there are times when the voice direction could of gone a lot more subtle (I think for me it was the Jojo and Kill la Kill dubs).

>Thinking JoJo and Kill La Kill are more subtle
>In Japanese

Yeah, God should take away these people's ability to hear because dear fucking god this is such a retarded take to ever have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back