• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #38: Let The Good Times Roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
the only w renji has over grimmjow, is in height and by that i mean is

renji is 6'2 feet, grimmjow is 6'1 feet, but design wise, grimmjow oneshots there too :mjlol

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
he-is-setting-up-the-bleach-fandom-with-these-tweets-v0-jqccoyipmjib1.jpg

....................................................... :lul

Idk which is coping harder Jesus christ
:hestonpls

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Man, I feel like I'm the only dude in this class. I'm taking a medical anthropology class cause lolrequired common core courses as if we didn't have enough of that in hs.

And I decided to take it online asych cause I already had 4 in-person classes, with Mondays and Wednesdays squeezing three classes back-to-back.

Apparently, our first assignment on Blackboard is to introduce yourself and write what you think med-anth is (basic shit), and then respond to two other classmates posts.

Problem though, other than me and the teacher, no one has posted, I am the only one who has completed this very simple assignment. Its due tomorrow btw. I'm just surprised at how much of a ghost town it is.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Heavily recommend this mod for everyone who plays Baldur's Gate 3.

Do it for the Book of Grudges.

Once I've beaten the game once I'll give it a shot

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Why peeps mentioning Vegeta over Yamcha? 🤣

Usopp of One Piece yah.

Chad of Bleach, that’s where that meme of Chad x win came from 😝

Kiba of Naruto.
Usopp the biggest jobber in One Piece? :breh

But he WINS most of his major fights (at least AFAIK).
Sure he's the weakest member of the crew, but mentioning him in the same breath as Yamcha as far as being a jobber goes (ignoring that the OP specifically who are supposed to be strong in the first place) is absurd.
Yamcha was supposed to be strong in Dragon ball 😕
Mate he only stood half a chance against Goku in their first fight because Goku was hungry and he was still losing.
Goku murked his ass in the re-match and he only ever won ONE on-panel fight in the Baba arc.

Who are you kidding? Yamcha was NEVER taken seriously. :kobeha
And Usopp is treated like a joke, I can only take two fights of his seriously the rest 😑
He's not "treated like a joke", he's just a comedic character, like basically every other One Piece character.
That doesn't make him a jobber, weather you can take him seriously or not. :mjpls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back