• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #38: Let The Good Times Roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
Funny because the mangaka for holyland is the one writing berserk now

i am aware but the berserk manga has ended since 2021, what you see now is an ongoing what if version

rest in peace, miura, once again

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
still props to ichigo

the stans wanted him to be with rukia, but cuz their romantic chemistry was flat like renji's nonexistent brows, he chose orihime for her big personality instead, what a gentleman
That's a very polite way of talking about her most attractive feature. :jordangif

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
this is a friendly pg era forum, we keep it as civil as it gets, we classy

:mjpls
Season 3 Yes GIF by The Office

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
crossover.jpg

out of context, somebody could say, without knowing both series, that the taller one (ohma) solos cuz he bigger, but feats wise, dude is at least small building+ level/supersonic+ and baki is town level and hypersonic+, how a fight between them ends?

deem3cl-88f531e4-d758-41ed-9a0e-a1f4d6ae1960.jpg

like this, lmao

og kengan manga still a good baki clone series, also a new season will be out, soon

Last edited:

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
crossover.jpg

out of context, somebody could say, without knowing both series, that the taller one (ohma) solos cuz he bigger, but feats wise, dude is at least small building+ level/supersonic+ and baki is town+ level and hypersonic+, how a fight between them ends?

-TR4Ad.gif

like this, lmao

og kengan manga still a good baki clone series, also a new season will be out, soon
The finale was good. Seeing Yujiro vs. Baki get animated was great. Now I am going to avoid anything else after that because Baki Dou, with exception of Musashi, is trash.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
The finale was good. Seeing Yujiro vs. Baki get animated was great. Now I am going to avoid anything else after that because Baki Dou, with exception of Musashi, is trash.
Join the club, nigga. Yujiro vs Baki was pretty much the finale of the whole series, as far as me and Blade are concerned. :mjpls

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member

for me, as i said, baki ended with this canon ending

if another baki material animated series would be out sometime in the future to watch, that would be either the hayanama gaiden or the retsu isekai anime, some actual good baki side series

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
for me, as i said, baki ended with this canon ending

if another baki material animated series would be out sometime in the future to watch, that would either the hayanama gaiden or the retsu isekai anime, some actual good baki side series
This one right here, I'd absolutely watch. The only thing the anime-onlys would need to know, as Retsu ran into a strong foe who killed him in the main series and sent him there, and that's it. No need to animate or acknowledge Baki Dou, outside maybe Musashi via said info dump, as to how Retsu got isekaied. :mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back