• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #38: Let The Good Times Roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
Todoroki-Zuko.jpg

main-qimg-f00dafe852565a7d1d5389e61b08a337-lq

MusubiKazesaru

Illustrious
Super Moderator
I'm looking forward to watching the finale of Son of Ogre. I still need to watch it. The Pickle arc was a lot of fun and the Yujiro fight was a long time coming.

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
i am aware but the berserk manga has ended since 2021, what you see now is an ongoing what if version

rest in peace, miura, once again
I still have the hope that what the author of holyland is doing with Berserk is something that Miura would approve and think thats what he wanted to do with it and that one day when they meet in heaven Miura will thank him for finishing it with just notes of what he wanted to do.

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I still have the hope that what the author of holyland is doing with Berserk is something that Miura would approve and think thats what he wanted to do with it and that one day when they meet in heaven Miura will thank him for finishing it with just notes of what he wanted to do.
Supposedly Mori is following the exact notes Miura gave him on how the story would go down. Whether it be stuff he wrote down or from conversations they had, considering the two were best friends since high school. Anything Mori doesn't remember won't be put on paper; it's explicitly stuff Miura planned otherwise.

The art may be different, but it's still the same Berserk.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Supposedly Mori is following the exact notes Miura gave him on how the story would go down. Whether it be stuff he wrote down or from conversations they had, considering the two were best friends since high school. Anything Mori doesn't remember won't be put on paper; it's explicitly stuff Miura planned otherwise.

The art may be different, but it's still the same Berserk.
Imagine how heavy must feel try to finish the legacy of your friend while the entire world judge if you fail to deliever

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Reading this isekai WN if i were to make a summary of the world building it would sound like acid trip :skully

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back