• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #38: Let The Good Times Roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
I'm getting the feeling that I'm the second youngest OBD member right behind silverboi :tupac

you tik tok zoomers need to learn ur place, fully negative mil heralds just for fun, you want this present, again? :tupac :heston

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
shaman king had a remake?

:pepesip when?

the remake's first arcs were slow, but once they were reaching the final fights, it became better and the budget was better too

overall, if you like the og more for the ost and the nostalgia, keep it there, overall i would rate the remake around 7/10 levels, mostly cuz of the final arcs which were adapted kinda good

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
ff7 (og) and goldeneye007 for n64 was released in 97, you okay as well since you also part of the 90s

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
in a way, i dont blame the zoomer gen, they lucky actually, cuz they can still experience the 90s/00s kino through documentation, despite not being part of those era's, after all, internet is a big archive, you can find either kino or terribad stuff, i prefer the kino stuff, next gen should choose the kino stuff too, return back to simpler times, that should be everyone's motto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back