• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #38: Let The Good Times Roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

This. It's honestly funny to me that they have to dig into The Force Unleashed as if that wasn't a damn exception and ultimately ISN'T CANON(Hell, it never was canon) to the franchise to bring up the numerous times other characters survived stab wounds to the CHEST(Vader atleast gutstabbed Starkiller which should be survivable in real life, let alone a Sith trained in the Dark Side and as powerful as Vader).

They even try and bring in Darth Maul despite him losing his sanity in the process. Unreal...

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
also, something for a motivation, in case you down, at least, what i try to strive for

never allow hatred and envy to consume your heart, cuz if you do, you will never forgive yourself or others, you will never be able to move on, as painful as it can be, the inner mental fights are too many of them, but we must never give up, nowadays, its very easy to accuse and betray others but from the mistakes, we grow up, but we must accept our mistakes in order to move on, put the ego aside, even on moments you feel you have right, and the others say you don't, be the bigger man, and move on

sometimes, actually, most of the times, a proper silence and continuing do your thing, is the best inner peace you can get at the end of the day, let them judge, let them say whatever they want, don't be like them, we must not be like them, call it optimism, cliche or whatever, but the world must know true peace

and thats for me, by staying in God's side, remember, the light always wins, the darkness might seem like a void, but there is always light at the end of the tunnel, we must not lose our humanity, as tough as it can get, never sell your soul, never

may God keep protecting all of us and be courageous, peace

Last edited:

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
FACDE7-BA-8-B5-C-4429-BDDF-7-BAEDB91-B298.webp

>infinite speed and strength

😎
Super Shadow’s eye catch says the exact same thing

08-D1-C02-C-04-FE-4688-B6-EE-05-EA43-D7-FC0-C.jpg

Characteristics: Shadow supercharged by the energy of the Chaos Emeralds. His speed and strength are now infinite!?

Infinite level hedgehogs :catjamn

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Baldur's Gate 3 is the exact opposite romance wise compared to The Outer Worlds. It literally lets you romance almost everyone. Kinda crazy that they built most of them up well too.

You can even get yourself a harem but in the Darsh sense. Not in the pathetic as fuck Love Hina or Negayma sense.

You fuck devils like Mizora, and Shadowheart shit talks them for being a cheap fuck for her lover. Absolute Stacy.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Alright, I wanted to wait until we got full proof but Jesus H. Christ of Nazzareth, CM Punk needs to get fired because this shit is fucking sad:

1693247166707.png

What makes this shit ultra damning? We got proof that it's true:

5289893-24d369174bd1198b62dd9e7896308b8a.jpg

Nigga is so toxic, the driver refused to get him...
How toxic do you have to be for this shit to happen?! Like what shit is this?

Punk needs to get a DDT reality check. The self-professed 'straight edge' man is on all the drugs, at this point. Vince Senior, Vince Junior, HHH, Cornette, Russo and even Dixie fucking Carter. Not a single one of these niggas would've put up with this shit for this long. Tony, find a pair of fucking balls already, and pull the damn curtain on Phil, already. Enough is enough!

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Finished Armored Core 6. Easily one of the best games go come out in recent years, even if it's being slept on right now. Not too long, about 10-20 hours, and has lots of replayability. Easy 8/10 to 9/10...

...but in spite of all that, this game is not Armored Core. It seems like it initially, but the deeper you go, it personally seems like the game owes more to Souls than it does its own series. New fans need not worry, but old-school AC fans should heed this warning IMO.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

@Xhominid The Apex Miz turning up the heat, after LA's promo on Smackdown. Genius heel work. Now, all we need is for LA to clap back on Smackdown, and for Miz to probably attack him, to maximize the hype for their match at Payback.

Also, noticed there's quite a few Knight haters down in the comments, using this as their excuse to try and bury Knight. Niggas are like cockroaches, I swear. It'll give me some pleasure when, predictably, to anyone who's paying attention, Miz does the right thing and does the job for Knight, putting him over. The cries of how he's 'undeserving', 'overhyped', 'overrated' and 'unoriginal' from these clowns will be like music to my ears, once they get pissed at Knight's continued push. :mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back