• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #38: Let The Good Times Roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

@Xhominid The Apex Miz turning up the heat, after LA's promo on Smackdown. Genius heel work. Now, all we need is for LA to clap back on Smackdown, and for Miz to probably attack him, to maximize the hype for their match at Payback.

Also, noticed there's quite a few Knight haters down in the comments, using this as their excuse to try and bury Knight. Niggas are like cockroaches, I swear. It'll give me some pleasure when, predictably, to anyone who's paying attention, Miz does the right thing and does the job for Knight, putting him over. The cries of how he's 'undeserving', 'overhyped', 'overrated' and 'unoriginal' from these clowns will be like music to my ears, once they get pissed at Knight's continued push. :mjlol

Like it's obvious to everyone that LA Knight is going over The Miz at the end of this feud. You gotta be pretty tone deaf to believe otherwise as the only way that can happen is if they decide to extend the feud which I could see them do but at the same time with The Miz all but threatening to END LA Knight so he won't make it to Wrestlemania?
Yeah, it's pretty clear LA Knight has to go over.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
and-then-nick-forced-them-to-do-it-again-but-this-time-live-v0-bx3tx9g5h4sa1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back