• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #38: Let The Good Times Roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

I really hate his dub voice man.

:tiredpepe King of Bad Takes right here...

I feel like they were forced to give him the same voice as old man zangetsu. I like the voice for him but I would have preferred if ywhach had a different voice. It's not crazy to think that he sounds a bit different after a thousand years anyway.

>English Dub being forced to give him the same voice
>He somehow doesn't sound different after a thousand years
>Despite not looking any physically older than Quincy Zangetsu
>Despite BEING Quincy Zangetsu

You know what? Put Sub Purists in the fucking blender, why the fuck should Yhwach sound like a goddamned old man when his age makes him look barely ancient? It's a literal plot point the nigga does live like normal people so why should he sound like his Sub Counterpart and sound older than he rightfully should.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
I'm replaying Persona 5 Royal and the boss fight against the Cleaner, uh I mean the guy who totally isn't the same voice as Sol in the English dub is more annoying than I remember. Or at least it would be if I didn't set up absolutely busted persona's :skully . Yoshitsune destroys all eventually :heston.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
anyone who hates yhwach's english voice is actually goofy as fuck

richard epcar is near perfect casting imo

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
20230813_183906.jpg

Most worthless instructions ever

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Solo para dejarlo claro, ¿The Elder Scrolls VI está en fase de preproducción o en una fase conceptual?

No. Está en desarrollo, pero está en un desarrollo temprano.
Just to be clear, is The Elder Scrolls VI in pre-production or in a concept phase?

No. It's in development, but it's in early
development .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back