• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #38: Let The Good Times Roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Can he use the anime to redeem Chad apparently being a boxer or something after the end of the series?
God I hope so.
Cause I'm 99% sure that completely went against his character :bookerpls.
That's because it does, Kubo's excuse that he "considers Boxing a sport and not actual fighting" doesn't change the fact that it's using his strength for his own benefit, which goes against his and his Grandfather's ideals completely.

Which frankly goes to show how few fucks Kubo gave about Chad.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
for me, it aint amusing why? post-rg training, and still doesnt have proper brows :heston

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
all that training for renji

and grimmjow will surpass him, once again, when he appears, by making current ichigo alerted and serious :mjlol

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Remember that Renji despite being stronger than many Captains, Kubo preferred to promote Lisa in the rank of Captain before Renji.
:heston

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
> tried to see the baki vs yujiro fight in dub
> troy baker is a quite alright baki, but kirk thorton as yujiro? just lmao, it doesnt fit at all, i was expecting the likes of crispin freeman or patrick seitz for him, overall sub version won this round, rather easily

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
> tried to see the baki vs yujiro fight in dub
> troy baker is an alright baki, kirk thorton as yujiro? just lmao, it doesnt fit at all, i was expecting the likes of crispin freeman or patrick seitz for him, overall sub version won this round, rather easily
Agreed. Dub Yujiro just doesn't sound right, honestly.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
God I hope so.

That's because it does, Kubo's excuse that he "considers Boxing a sport and not actual fighting" doesn't change the fact that it's using his strength for his own benefit, which goes against his and his Grandfather's ideals completely.

Which frankly goes to show how few fucks Kubo gave about Chad.
Chad: "I promised my Grandfather I wouldn't use my strength for my own benefit."

"We're offering you a 100 billion signing bonus "

Chad: "......Now Grandad hear me out for a minute."

It would have been easy to just make him a boxing coach or something. You can't tell me Kubo isn't doing it on purpose :heston .
Remember that Renji despite being stronger than many Captains, Kubo preferred to promote Lisa in the rank of Captain before Renji.
:heston
This dude can't even breathe without paying for it :bookerpls. Rukia settled way too damn low. Either that or she either hooked up with him out of pity
:skully .

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Also, was going to ask if anyone's interested in watching some of the OP live-action stream that @B Rabbit said he might do when it comes out, as I'll try to be there too.

Just realized that it comes out at 8AM where I'm at, which means I probably won't be able to watch, due to my schedule tomorrow. :wow

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Also, was going to ask if anyone's interested in watching some of the OP live-action stream that @B Rabbit said he might do when it comes out, as I'll try to be there too.

Just realized that it comes out at 8AM where I'm at, which means I probably won't be able to watch, due to my schedule tomorrow. :wow
I'll probably be up for that.

Count me in.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
I was going to stream. But thr power went out here. So all I have is my phone.

God is against One Piece. :wow
That means you just get to do the stream later. Which means I can make it.

It isn't that God is against One Piece. It's more that the man upstairs decided to do me a solid, in this situation, so I can make it, it seems. :heston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back