• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #38: Let The Good Times Roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
>new hulk issue has him kill some eldritch being that had once pissed off TOAA just for existing
:hestonpls

RCO021_1693440242.jpg

this lore is amazing though.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Max continually saying some of the designs look like Power Rangers villains as an insult. :smh

WHICH Power Rangers Villain Max? Like everything else, there are good ones and bad ones, the good ones being among some of the coolest looking motherfuckers in fiction, so you need to be specific.

Personally, I'm not against the crazier Yoshimitsu designs as long as they look good and they usually do. Tekken 8 is a great design but they didn't "make Yoshi cool again" he never stopped being cool in the first place.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Well now we know for sure how that well that “progressive” Saints Row reboot did

They're a firecracker that went out with a whimper instead of a bang.

:eksip Seriously get woke go broke is not just a slogan, People are already tired of Politics in the real world that's why they go to game to de-stress themselves and first shit they see is the same politics they are already tired of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back