• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #38: Let The Good Times Roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
FHi0-xJVEAIFuJS.jpg:large

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Didn't Goku black spend a large part of fighterz being pretty shit in comparison to the other 12 Goku's in the game :bookerpls?

I gotta admit though back in the early online shit it was fun catching new fighting game players with a dive kick loop for him. That and trapping people in Freeza's telekinesis ball thing everytime someone thought spamming dragon dash would work. Almost was worth going through the shit online connection:mjlol.

Didn't Goku black spend a large part of fighterz being pretty shit in comparison to the other 12 Goku's in the game :bookerpls?

I gotta admit though back in the early online shit it was fun catching new fighting game players with a dive kick loop for him. That and trapping people in Freeza's telekinesis ball thing everytime someone thought spamming dragon dash would work. Almost was worth going through the shit online connection:mjlol.

He was good at first then after the first patch, he became straight shit and never really recovered.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
in the first 2 seasons, he was broken and annoying, later became upper mid tier, but still, they pick him and pretend he is a unique char who is underrated
That sounds about right. Lol the dude wasn't even unique back in his heyday in the first few seasons :mjlol.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
That niggas feats in the Lightning the Argent novel is straight up insane. I don't know how those didn't get translated until recently :bookerpls.

Some dude from Switzerland using ki better than the Japanese characters :hestonpls.
The asian chars*

Mans has better Ki control than Chipp(Weab/jp rep)

Jam (chinese martial arts)

And Kum (korean)

Of course his best feat is managing to turn a scrawny Frenchman into Ruler material :tupac

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
kliff's best feat is, to witness sol and accepting the advice's from him and becoming later the best sol fanboi :heston

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
ff85cf4b4d1a406c53a92a46c2375969.jpg

i am psure, when flower boi found out that sieg is only 5'8 feet (same height as lol cloud) he wanted to delete his scalibur folder :mjlol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
dude who did the yujiro cosplay kinda fits, baki dude, need bigger lats, leaner waist and more defined triceps, overall good effort for both of them

baki physiques, are crazy, itagaki says baki is only 76kg, but its more like over 80kg, the amount of muscle baki has for his 5'7 frame, is insane, he is a mini tank

meanwhile

yuijiro is 6'3 feet and 110kg (with too much definition and vascularity), others overall vary from middleweight fitness champs to insane heavyweight bodybuilders, depending on the char, overall, like most manga chars, they non human attainable physiques

Last edited:

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
and overall, to maintain a physique like that is impossible and unrealistic, thats why they fic

imagine being at 6% bodyfat non stop for years, and maintaining it, not even fitness champs and bodybuilders do that, thats why you see them bulking for months and then later cutting when its for events and championships, the real body can't handle that much, it needs resting, breaks, etc

it aint simple

in the gym, many next gen kiddos do that, they build a fake physique with clen or tren, then after few months, they become skinny again or skinny fat, cuz the dose, expired

you need to find the proper build for your body, depending on ur height and all, and do it as natural as it can get, dont take gear

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
>Someone acts stupid over characters/lore/story
>You clarify them how they are wrong about it
>They then bitch at you and try and go full pseudo-intellectual
>Seriously point out to them how stupid they are being
>They call you an idiot and continue to be "meta" spouting idiots

I honestly keep forgetting GameFAQs has a whole ass brand of retards like that. Between the rampant Sub Purists that pretend more than they know while not actually watching what they don't like, them acting as if they know characters/lore/story when it's literally them just being absolute idiots and then them ganging up on you for daring to tell them the obvious, I keep forgetting why GameFAQs is a dying breed of a site... then I'm reminded of stuff like that.

Ironically, I can see them getting hosed everywhere else, even in certain places in GameFAQs itself because of that pseudo-intellectual BS. Seriously why I legit hate debating or even talking to them the most.
Wtf are you doing going through the off topic forums on GameFAQs? The only reason to go there is to look up guides/cheat codes for older vidya :mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back