• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #38: Let The Good Times Roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
ff85cf4b4d1a406c53a92a46c2375969.jpg

i am psure, when flower boi found out that sieg is only 5'8 feet (same height as lol cloud) he wanted to delete his scalibur folder :mjlol
They really gave him that Asian manlet height even as Nightmare, bro loses to guys like Ichigo on height alone :mjgrin

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
I know, I keep forgetting that GameFAQs can be a massive cesspool of retardation to the point Reddit is genuinely better. I guess I was too used to it after being there for years so it's ingrained to try and be there.
Was there ever a time where it wasn't a cesspool for anything other than free guides? Cause I don't remember a time like that at all :bookerpls .

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
Nigga you cant be postin spanish bitches while im workin :wow

my testo spikes cuz retention of months now, dont mind, its all under control :mjpls

and dont look at them, focus on ur stuff you do, their onlyfans are still private but even if they were visible, i aint giving them even fake $ :jordangif

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
some ningas want to suffer by reading posts on sb, some others on tik tok, its that simple 🤷‍♂️ :mjlol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
psure, tik tok gonna surpass sb/cv/vsbw/youtube/fanzverse levels, very soon, at this point

tik tok vs section, truly the next gen lords of terribad takes :mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back