• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #38: Let The Good Times Roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
maxresdefault.jpg

481125-laura.jpg
YES
laura-matsuda-art-by-v0-sawjzmvhrvva1.jpg

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
this ninga swiss, took advantage of my temp retention weakness and found the chance to make it full thirsty mode, once again, didnt even bothered to spoil it :heston

Shits fucking bad

I just recently watched someone say that unlike Aizen frieza didn't do anything for the plot of dbz

:hestonpls

Frieza's actions are literally the reason the entire series happened, the hell is he talking about? Not all villainous actions need to happen during the series because the same shit goes for Aizen because he would be even less than a villain without it.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
my testo spikes cuz retention of months now, dont mind, its all under control :mjpls

and dont look at them, focus on ur stuff you do, their onlyfans are still private but even if they were visible, i aint giving them even fake $ :jordangif
I have a weakness for spanish chicks which is why I learned the language in the first place lmfao

One of my teachers used to group me with all the spanish girls on purpose. She was the best wingman i ever had tbh

> Jobkashi greatest written in Shounen

Anything attached to Simpbito Uchiha gets an L by default :skully .

Oh and I almost didn't notice the Mha take. "Best new gen story" gtfoh current Mha is dollar store ninja war at the moment :mjlol.

Kakashi is as bad as Aizawa in every way possible and anyone who says the latter is a good teacher need to see some actual genuine sensei characters.

I have a weakness for spanish chicks which is why I learned the language in the first place lmfao

One of my teachers used to group me with all the spanish girls on purpose. She was the best wingman i ever had tbh

Asians, primarily Japanese and Korean, got me down real bad. It's not the body type but more of the faces, really opens up my heart there and makes me melt.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

i know that feel, cuz here we have many chicks from spain/latin state, they like our pasta :mjpls, we brahs in that aspect as well :mjpls

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Kakashi is as bad as Aizawa in every way possible and anyone who says the latter is a good teacher need to see some actual genuine sensei characters.

Honestly I don't think Kakashi is just as bad as Aizawa. Not because Kakashi is really good mind you but just because Aizawa just happens to be far worse. At least Kakashi didn't straight up expel students for the crime of being too happy to be in a supposedly elite school on the first day :bookerpls.

I think I only really like Aizawa in Vigilantes where he's more of a reluctant ally/supporter who cares more about lives being saved and the job being done to the point that he'll overlook the rules when he can. The story doesn't have to pretend he's any sort of mentor to Koichi or anyone else there.

Pretty much the same here:mjlol. Haven't practiced Spanish in a while though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back