• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #38: Let The Good Times Roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
gto-great-teacher-onizuka-v1-704199-1280x720.jpg

we still need that lit teacher onizuka remake, btw

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
gto-great-teacher-onizuka-v1-704199-1280x720.jpg

we still need that lit teacher onizuka remake, btw
Junai remake when
Asians, primarily Japanese and Korean, got me down real bad. It's not the body type but more of the faces, really opens up my heart there and makes me melt.
Asians are prob my next fav. Its mostly the shape of their legs and faces

Pretty much the same here:mjlol. Haven't practiced Spanish in a while though.
Facts

I used it for work in the airport

Mainly because people used to assume I was colombian and could speak the languange. I was rusty at the time but could make do. Same now since I havent used it since the airport which was 10+ years ago :mjlol

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Good-job-Iron-Man.gif

all of us should take a break, when we need it and relax, remember the simpler times, dont be stressed, whatever brings you down, get away from it, let it go, and move on, go for a walk, work out, listen to music, read a book, sleep, etc. as long as you find a way to not feel anxious and stressed (don't do harm on you or others), all is ok, never forget it, each day, is a new day
:eksip Yea, been doing that a lot I might be on pc playing music. but I'm barely on social media. Also just goes on long rides if I'm way too stressed at home.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Finally Max out Paine.

Got 2 good support with Rem and Paine now.

:eksip Waiting to open up Aerith Burst.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back