• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #38: Let The Good Times Roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Ice Cube Reaction GIF

How did someone unironically write this and think it was a good idea to animate and release it? That shit is just terribad on so many levels. Why didn't the writers just have a full-on fight where Steven and the gems take down the diamonds to end the show, since they were clearly set up to be evil, civilization-destroying dictators? And you can't tell me it never crossed their minds, as a few of the niggas involved in the show had watched and were fans of DBZ, so they'd definitely have known the formula. Was Rebecca Sugar just that far up her own ass or something?:whathekong:scust
Long story short there retarded m8

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Team Four Star will forever have my middle finger for popularizing the myth that Goku's a bad father. If man wasn't dead, suffering from many injuries fighting serious threats, or forced to be off-world for a while, based on what we saw, he would've been with Gohan almost 24/7.:wow
Tbf that shit existed long before TFS they more or less made something that was lil hahaha meme into a full blown fact to morons who never paid any full attention to the series and given how majority of DB fans are dumb as shit well yeah...

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Been posing my gundam earlier today.
Eyz4scG.png

Then youtube recommended me this.

:watchit Dude I don't have a webcam how did you see what I'm doing youtube.

Last edited:

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Tbf that shit existed long before TFS they more or less made something that was lil hahaha meme into a full blown fact to morons who never paid any full attention to the series and given how majority of DB fans are dumb as shit well yeah...
That's why I said 'popularized'. I know this stupidity existed well before those bozos did anything, but they're responsible for the belief exploding out way more than it had been before.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
That's why I said 'popularized'. I know this stupidity existed well before those bozos did anything, but they're responsible for the belief exploding out way more than it had been before.
Yea it's there because of giving cell the senzu but that's one instance nearly no one mentions and most of the people that was never a fan of DB don't even pick up on when debating Goku noticed it, until TFS turned it into what it is today.

:eksip

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
>man tries to meet with minors AGAIN
>people catch him up in video
>youtube nukes it and everyone showing the video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back