• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #38: Let The Good Times Roll

Status
Not open for further replies.
header.jpg

dnf-duel-brawler-release-date-trailer-header.jpg

They got him looking fresh, for real.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
dnf has lit designs overall, from various classes and all, if they keep having this pace up, the series gonna be way more active than before

the potential is there

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
i still like it better than strivezzzzz 🤷‍♂️ , despite being also on that similar level, brawler's reveal made me more hyped than every strivezzzzz char reveal of the past years, lmao

and the irony? now that rev2 has rollback netcode, it is at least as active as strivezzzzz, imagine, lmao

mean, they keep making tournaments even with gg accent core plus. lmao, lol strivezzzzz

Yep, there are plenty of people going back and Strivezzz gets salty when people mention anyone can just get into the game and win(and they did, Leffen and Snake Eyez proved it) which got them even more salty.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
now, type lumina must also wake up, and add chars like nanaya and wallachia, plus some servants, like archer, cu lancer, lol gil, etc

if they do this, game is gonna be actually active and show some really good stuff, cuz nasu has designs and chars to make a fighting game, look cool

Cubey

Threshold of Armageddon
now, type lumina must also wake up, and add chars like nanaya and wallachia, plus some servants, like archer, cu lancer, lol gil, etc

if they do this, game is gonna be actually active and show some really good stuff, cuz nasu has designs and chars to make a fighting game, look cool

A hack n slash fate game, imagine it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back