• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #38: Let The Good Times Roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

tumblr_mxr4unQUuJ1t2n3heo1_500.gif

He was my favorite character in Baccano

QnVf-X.gif

so what im hearing is that blade has always been right and SS4 > SSB
:maybe

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
0235-019.png

gege is a big troll. he accepted the jobberkuna memes, but, at the same time, the setup he prepares for gojo stans, is gonna be something else, casual manga land aint ready that itadori will be the one to fully defeat lol sukuna, in the end, king kai and gojo scenario is there, they just dont know it yet, lmao, at most sane scenario, gojo is badly damaged, this fight aint over yet, its all a setup, lmao, you gonna see in future chap/or future arc

check the ending title even, ''the strongest'', just bruh

0235-019.png

gege is a big troll. he accepted the jobberkuna memes, but, at the same time, the setup he prepares for gojo stans, is gonna be something else, casual manga land aint ready that itadori will be the one to fully defeat lol sukuna, in the end, king kai and gojo scenario is there, they just dont know it yet, lmao, at most sane scenario, gojo is badly damaged, this fight aint over yet, its all a setup, lmao, you gonna see in future chap/or future arc

check the ending title even, ''the strongest'', just bruh

If Gege actually has Gojo win and Sukuna gets bailed out, it would be absolutely ridiculous and would honestly not help the story at all. I doubt Gojo will be killed here as someone needs to deal with Kenjaku but Sukuna isn't losing against Gojo, at best Gojo will break his hold on his student and that's it.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
imo

get either kof15 (most recent one) or kof 98/2002 um, what you want, retro 2d era or next gen 2.5d era? thats the point

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
on pc, retro fighting games list, best one is

- garou
- samurai shodown 5
- garou
- the last blade 2
- sf 30th collection (has third strike and all the iconic sf games)/kof 2002 um

a great way to get into the classic retro fighting game era

Blade