• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #39: never give up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

ayo, new story mode vid

> jin and kaz argue who started this
> mini qte events within the fight
> lars supports jin
> base jin overpowers base kaz, barely (prob a sample of their fight)
> without damage, both of them, kaz taunts next, and majin jin is activated, trying to combo him again, and the vid ends there

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
maxresdefault.jpg

gao-gai-gar-mecha.gif

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Fused: "Wah MHA keeps topping the sales charts so why is this section dead, why is no one talking about it wha wha wha." 😭

Yeah funny enough, it's almost like sales are NOT, nor have they ever been a measure of something's quality and aside from laughing at Horikoshi's pathetic fumbling, there isn't much to discuss about this series. :mjpls

Boruto will always be more active because it's the sequel to a series everyone knows and it's bullshit actively damages the previous work so there's no end of shit to laugh at. :kobeha

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

> jin and kaz argue who started this

The funny thing is Kazuya is absolutely right to call Jin out on his bullshit as HE wasn't the one who basically started World War 3.
Jin feeling bad about it and wanting to atone for his sins doesn't make him any less of a hypocrite. :heston

El Hermano

Acclaimed
JJK 236

Gege dropped the ball so fucking hard. I knew Gojo died but had no idea the whole thing gets off-paneled, lmao. And then, not only does Gojo gets off-paneled and the only thing we get for the conclusion is exposition for how he got clapped, Gege spits on him on the way out by making him admit: "akshually, he wasn't going all-out and didn't need the shadows" despite the fact that he almost got killed WITH the shadows, and he spent 90% of the fight using Megumi's arsenal to survive.

What a fucking joke.

That flashback is such insanity as it feels like Kubo himself realized how none of what he wrote actually made any real sense and just made the flashback and really thought shit through to fix it.
>How to actually make Ichibei look like a piece of shit even before we get to the real reveal?
Have him sign a non-aggression pact with him and Yhwach to simply not fuck with The Soul Society, even allowing him to dominate the World of The Living at no cost

>Actually explained Yhwach's goal and even make it seem like it's for everyone else and not just himself(Which popped out of nowhere at the end) and thus give some actual weight that while he's an absolute bastard, there is some truth to his words.

>Ichibei having the Left Arm of the Soul King to counter Yhwach's Almighty literally proved to Yhwach they fucked up his father which is why he did what he did.

>Ichibei ultimately sealed his Almighty which is why Yamamoto was able to kill him in the first place and he still takes it as a plus because he consistently saw his father's corpse.

Like goddamn, I actually kinda feel bad for Yhwach at that last part there.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
So it's definitively confirmed now that Mustache CAN'T see through Soul King shit with The Almighty.

Now all we need is for Uryu to be revealed to be or to have a Soul King piece in him and the plot arrow scene will actually make sense as Mustache wouldn't be able to see it coming in the first place.

Granted we still need the arrow to be foreshadowed so it doesn't come out of nowhere.
Also Uryu can use The Antithesis to switch objects/peoples' locations ala Sasuke's Rinnegan. Neat. :maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back