• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #39: never give up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
d4n7arn-b653bb83-5798-404a-9a69-8eaef0e1f11a.png

marvel_vs__capcom_3__kazuki_muto_by_kingoffiction_d9ovct9-fullview.png

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Damn this is Blade's 11th convo

I guess the title of convo master really has passed to him from Convo Dragoon

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
It's not even a good edit either. It legit feels like the people who says it's a good edit have no idea of how shit it would genuinely look as all it is that Ryuko would be wearing a terrible ass Spy Catsuit.
KLK still gets people riled up and misunderstanding the most basic shit even a decade later. :smugnon

Honestly going to the Bleach Anime, I find it hilarious as shit that Uryu officially upstaged the shit out of Sasuke's Sharinnegan by proving the Anti-Thesis can also swap people and objects around too :risigif

So he really is as broken as advertised and then some as he can actually not only trade states of being between people, he can also trade between people and objects of their positions and otherwise:diolaugh

Get wreckt Sasuke LMFAO.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
A Gundam deck? I know it's not literal but considering there is a genuine Magic The Gathering crossover now...

image0.jpg

I run this as my commander and use

image0.jpg

To drop giant robots on peoples head. I call it a gundam deck since the theme is piloting machines and using their various effects to commit warcrimes on my opponents :skully

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
Funny part is there’s proxy card versions for shorikai and mechtitan that use the gundams and stuff like voltron as the art for them, it’s sick af

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back