• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #39: never give up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Beefing up my weight loss. 50~60 pounds was a good start, but I am not satisfied. I need more muscles to accentuate my physique. I am pretty buff right now, but only reasonably toned. I need to be jacked.

Adding protein shakes every morning. Dietary pills before every meal. 10000 mg of anaerobic steroids every day before work. In order to maximize my gains in Lumber Recovery. Mix it in a cocktail with my metformin and atorvastin to deal with my diabetes and chlosterol respectively.

iu

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Beefing up my weight loss. 50~60 pounds was a good start, but I am not satisfied. I need more muscles to accentuate my physique. I am pretty buff right now, but only reasonably toned. I need to be jacked.

Adding protein shakes every morning. Dietary pills before every meal. 10000 mg of anaerobic steroids every day before work. In order to maximize my gains in Lumber Recovery. Mix it in a cocktail with my metformin and atorvastin to deal with my diabetes and chlosterol respectively.

iu
Year Two of Eating My Diabetes Both Literally and Figuratively begins now.
Seems like you're on the same diet/training regiment that my cousin used to be on. Worked wonders for him, before he had to cut down, due to some health complications. You have my prayers, however little they're worth, that you get to the level you're hoping to get to, lad. You got this! :mshad

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Seems like you're on the same diet/training regiment that my cousin used to be on. Worked wonders for him, before he had to cut down, due to some health complications. You have my prayers, however little they're worth, that you get to the level you're hoping to get to, lad. You got this! :mshad
My AIC also dropped from 9.8 to 6.6. The max it can be for anyone diabetic is 10. I was dangerously close to dying. Now I'm not. Anything before 5.7 is normal. I am hitting that this year. No more diabetes. Whether my body likes it or not.

LeonLex

Paramount
Read the new MHA chapter.
Author's still trying to make Traitor Boy(Twinkle guy) a thing .
All Might in his one-of-a-kind power armor is really showing how most of the kids are useless against strong people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back