• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #39: never give up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Actually, I'd argue this scene is more badass than some of what you posted, as Kamina literally came back to life through sheer force of will, just to impart a final lesson to Simon, and then legit avenge his own death like the legend he is.:lit
Some of it yeah

I have it and the final giga drill break on the same level as Hikare Ni Nare
Though none of them come close to that fucking scream

my man broke 2 mics for that scream

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
j6kqexw2nfy41.png

Reddit and that absolute DOGWATER taste, holy fuckig shit dude

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
bruh, gege keeps destroying gojo :russ, raijin mode kashimo proved to be > gojo, since he make sukuna use his og fp mode :russ

what this means? from the next fights, gojo+ level chars about to debut at this point :russ :russ :russ

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
dont bite the kashimo hype btw, he up there, but still not fully surpassed Lojo obv, the fight still ongoing, i just like to troll Lojo's fraud agenda :tupac :mjlol

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
dont bite the kashimo hype btw, he up there, but still not fully surpassed Lojo obv, the fight still ongoing, i just like to troll Lojo's fraud agenda :tupac :mjlol
But honestly i think gege will probrably really make Gojo become some low-high tier, i can totally picture at some point a group of people fightning and he throw a "All of them are stronger than Gojo on his prime" or some bullshit like this :skully :skully

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
tbh I'm just wondering what Gege's doing with Sukuna's character.

Gojo and Kashimo character's were built on the fact that there strength made them unable to connect with those weaker than them. Sukuna apparently going by what's said in this chap, doesn't have this problem, apparently he is capable of mercy or love, he just doesn't let himself feel it or something?

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
tbh I'm just wondering what Gege's doing with Sukuna's character.

Gojo and Kashimo character's were built on the fact that there strength made them unable to connect with those weaker than them. Sukuna apparently going by what's said in this chap, doesn't have this problem, apparently he is capable of mercy or love, he just doesn't let himself feel it or something?
If gege decides to pull something like Sukuna would be weakened or not himself if he feel those things having a "change of hearts" or something it would be an even bigger killer of character than with Gojo

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
If I understood correctly, the brain damage that Gojo previously caused to Sukuna prevents him from using his domain expansion again, so unless he has been cured by transforming, the others have a chance, even if they are weaker than Gojo.

Maybe Yuji defeats Sukuna because he runs out of cursed energy and it ends up being a fight of only physical strength, the thing is that Kenjaku is going there, if everyone dies at the hands of Sukuna, no one is going to stop Kenjaku xd

Of course, as long as there is no final PU, as happens in most shonen mangas
:mjlol

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
If gege decides to pull something like Sukuna would be weakened or not himself if he feel those things having a "change of hearts" or something it would be an even bigger killer of character than with Gojo
Lol I am going to fucking laugh if Gege reveals that Sukuna was actually weak as hell who trained into being strong somehow, thus breaking the logic of "80% of power of a sorcerer is decided at birth." :mjlol

Also reviewing the story... tbh I'm actually kinda agreeing that Gojo's character wasn't exactly butchered. Gojo basically had what seemed to be an altruistic side and the side of him that liked fighting, but both sides were mainly was based on his selfishness, of course you can be selfish and still do good (Megumi's entire thing was 'I'll selfishly help people")

The jujutsu system itself is considered a curse that sacrifices sorcerer's who never die good deaths, the real good would be too keep Megumi out of it, yet Gojo still takes him in despite this and tells him to become strong. Fanbook says that he took in Megumi because he saw him as a strong ally in the future, while also taking in Yuji and Yuta cause there strong (which means that Gege seeing Gojo has selfish isn't new, apparently Gojo was always like this.) Basically "if your strong he won't sweat the details"

Should've seen it coming when we know he considers Mei-Mei a friend despite her personality tbh. There was also the Shibuya fight where in the most current episode he rips off Jogo's arm instead of going for his head. And ignores Jogo about to kill a bunch of people to crush Hanami.

Yes his dream is too overthrow the current jujutsu society, and create a space where no one is lonely is still valid but its based on Gojo's selfish want of wanting people as strong as him (like Geto).

Yet even with this new info in mind I still don't like the chapter tbh, since it still has Gojo, throw away his dream and Megumi for his selfishness of wanting to be equal to sukuna...

tldr Gojo was always a fraud:tupac

If I understood correctly, the brain damage that Gojo previously caused to Sukuna prevents him from using his domain expansion again, so unless he has been cured by transforming, the others have a chance, even if they are weaker than Gojo.
Apparently spoilers say that Sukuna has actually holding back his RCT cause he didn't want to return to his old body in Gojo's fight.:tupac
Maybe Yuji defeats Sukuna because he runs out of cursed energy and it ends up being a fight of only physical strength, the thing is that Kenjaku is going there, if everyone dies at the hands of Sukuna, no one is going to stop Kenjaku xd

Of course, as long as there is no final PU, as happens in most shonen mangas
There is defo gonna be another arc after this tbh, there is just no way the story will work if they try to do Sukuna vs everyone and Kenjaku vs everyone at the same time.
also the character's are obv not Gojo level despite the one month ts so either raijin kashimo does what gojo couldn't or a few chars die everyone else runs and there's another training arc.

cause I cannot see anyone defeating sukuna now unless there is some giant asspulls.

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Yo guys. This might sound a little strange but do any of you have a linkedin?

The reason I'm asking is because I want to build my profile and connections there to get even more gigs and contracts. I added Nihilus on there. I neglected it for 10 years because I hate the layout and dick waving but I'm already seeing much better jobs there for me than elsewhere. It would be helpful if I had more connections and people endorsing my skills.

I'm here if you want to add me. I'd appreciate it. https://www.linkedin.com/in/jordan-carpenter-1399b243/

Like @Ral, if you're there, I can endorse your web design and upkeep skills.
I'm avoiding LinkedIn for job searching now because they inflate application numbers. I've also heard that people have been getting more responses using Glassdoor, so I'm going to try that route. I already have a decently paying job as a Software QA Automation Engineer, but my company is boring, and their use of old technology and slow process of upgrading to newer technology is daunting at best. I'll send you a connection request on LinkedIn in a few minutes!

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
I'm actually betting in Kenjaku waiting for Sukuna being the weakest possible but complete to try to forcefully control him

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Leaks aren’t looking good for the upcoming JJK chapter.

The theory that Gojo may have softened up Sukuna enough even with the new power he got just went out the window since Sukuna next chapter fully reincarnated into his multi-armed Heian Era body, and all damage suffered has been reset to zero. He now also possesses a stylish lightning weapon he received from Yorozu.

Sukuna is now holding the idiot ball, and his IQ has dropped by -200 points, considering he didn't use his reality/space cut to slice Kashimo, but also tried to use a lightning weapon against Kashimo (a lightning user who's also resistant to lightning).

Uraume is in a battle against Hakari.

Kashimo will likely reenact the Gai vs Madara fight and sacrifice his life to leave a "mark" on Sukuna.

Heian Sukuna should be much stronger than his previous Megumi form, and since he "fully reincarnated", he probably lost access to the Ten Shadows (otherwise there's not a single chance in hell anyone survives with the combination of Shikigamis in one + Heian Sukuna + reality/space cut + stylish lightning weapon).

F for Megumi.

Megumi is also dead now, as the "full reincarnation" destroys the previous body and soul (at least according to what I've been told).

So not only did Gojo go out like a wet fart, dude accomplished nothing except making Sukuna even stronger now with that reality / spatial cut trick that he can use to just one shot anyone.

Author has really written himself into a corner. Either he’s really going to have this series end on a downer of Sukuna killing everyone or based on this chapter, have the fodder good guys beat Sukuna just from him jobbing enough to pull a Yhwach / Kaguya of snatching defeat in the jaws of certain victory.

Can’t decide which outcome will be funnier

:hestonpls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back