• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #39: never give up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

What the fuuuuuck? That's trippy

Is she warping reality or some shit with her cloths?

Anyway holy shit big glow up, she was pmuch the weakest Squad Zero member cause she didn't do much other than kill wind in the manga and create an illusion of the cities iirc to now soloing all of the elites.

Last edited:
What the fuuuuuck? That's trippy

Is she warping reality or some shit with her cloths?

Anyway holy shit big glow up, she was pmuch the weakest Squad Zero member cause she didn't do much other than kill wind in the manga iirc to now soloing all of the elites.

Actually, the Anime implied that the whole illusion shit with the false Squad Zero Cities and the Royal Palace was from her cloth so she explicitly has Reality Warper capabilities, this solidifies it beyond all compare.

@Blade @Xhominid The Apex
You know about planet level Bleach?
Yeah turns out that's true lol

Honestly, I never had a problem(And even agreed with) Planetary Bleach, the problem is people used it as a stupid springboard to being "Universal-Multiversal" despite how the Soul King's shit works.
So ultimately, Planetary was always within their reach and I'm glad Bleach finally hit it.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Actually, the Anime implied that the whole illusion shit with the false Squad Zero Cities and the Royal Palace was from her cloth so she explicitly has Reality Warper capabilities, this solidifies it beyond all compare.

Honestly, I never had a problem(And even agreed with) Planetary Bleach, the problem is people used it as a stupid springboard to being "Universal-Multiversal" despite how the Soul King's shit works.
So ultimately, Planetary was always within their reach and I'm glad Bleach finally hit it.
I find it funny tho It honestly Reshakes the tier list given folks assume a dangai Ichigo and monster Aizen were>The royal guard

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member

the problem is they used it as 3 different universes and claimed multiversal.

:eksip instead of you know around large planet/planet level, as it's basically 3 earths.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
I forgot SRW map attacks hit friendlies. Got use to SD gundam map attack ignoring friendlies almost lost a game because of it.

:dead Good shit SRW has too many healers.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
FzDg9KBaEAEYbeF

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
So what’s the planet level Bleach feat?
Any RG member using their Bankai can affect all three realms, Senjumaru shook them when she used hers.
It should be noted three of them need to die to break the blood oath seal before the last one can use Bankai.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
So I'm gonna wind up making more money this month than I have any other month.

Posting my linkedin again. I want to have more connections and hopefully some of you guys endorse my skills to help me get more gigs. I'll do the same of course. Seriously I neglected this for too long.

Hmmm

I have an idea for a future section that's for this kind of stuff

When it's ready remind me to add you to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back