• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #40: Back and Forth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Goku and vegeta as a tag team in a wrestling match
OIG.IbiYLHYdHG3fGU926jQJ
OIG.CU1BgJ8IIC0sixuea4ug
OIG.HW7CGhpyBDQvXKqxI2Hz

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Holy shit, for a second I thought I had a shit ton of bugs crawling all over my phone screen just now.

Lol nice effects with the bats

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
I thought shit crawling in my monitor for a sec there.

Anyway

This boss literally took my whole team and multiple zeals and extra turns just to take down.

:eksip the like sure it ain't hard but shit took too long.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Ok So went back all the way to mission 162. Because I missed a whole content about relic mission where I need to explore the Globe.

Game didn't even warn you about this shit.

:pepesip I just read that there's a way to get the 2nd MC you didn't pick. and was confuse as heck because I never got any mission showing that.

Dang it I thought I cleared the game.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Anyway yea Found her...

But seriously the dev's As I said this was lazy with pilot data/bio.

Screenshot 2023-10-31 134014.jpg
Like who's Edge? the MC. What's the point of renaming the MC if anything that references to him/her goes back to the original name.
Screenshot 2023-10-10 061234.jpg

ZenithXAbyss

Illustrious

Used to love this show a lot, and then it somehow disappeared under the radar.

I clearly remember watching this end (anime original), and apparently a new season came (which now follows the manga), but I haven’t watched it yet.

Shit’s confusing like when Tokyo Ghoul;re still released after root A.

Also, UVERgoat’s doing the OP.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
>game has murder/gore/child death
>no one bats an eye
>game has incest in it
>people lose their minds and say the game and the developer don't deserve anything

Bro what in the fuck is happening

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
>game has murder/gore/child death
>no one bats an eye
>game has incest in it
>people lose their minds and say the game and the developer don't deserve anything

Bro what in the fuck is happening
Incest is actually not even the main story line it's a bad end and totally avoidable everyone still breaking their head on the wall for it.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Anyway yea Found her...

But seriously the dev's As I said this was lazy with pilot data/bio.

View attachment 517
Like who's Edge? the MC. What's the point of renaming the MC if anything that references to him/her goes back to the original name.
View attachment 518

the translators were in fact lazy

not as bad as what they did in MD, but they didn't cross check references, that much I know

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Incest is actually not even the main story line it's a bad end and totally avoidable everyone still breaking their head on the wall for it.
They are upset that it's even in the game and I'm like if that's the case how many other games we gonna get on for incest shit then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back