• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #43: Merry Christmas, You Filthy Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Also, I have terrible news. The DNA results are in, and I am part Jewish. I had thought I was 100% Greek, but apparently someone on my father's side of the family went balls deep into some Jewish pussy. Explains way too much about my father, and why he was a money grubby bag of dongs.

I have yet to inherit the customary bag of gold though. Also, explains why I gravitated towards Jewish landscaping drug dealers in my youth. It's actually kind of weird. Though Andy was a cool self-hating Jew. I inherited that from him.

I will endeavor to be based like Stanley Kubric.

@MusubiKazesaru
@El Hermano

We are now brothers.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
Also, I have terrible news. The DNA results are in, and I am part Jewish. I had thought I was 100% Greek, but apparently someone on my father's side of the family went balls deep into some Jewish pussy. Explains way too much about my father, and why he was a money grubby bag of dongs.

I have yet to inherit the customary bag of gold though. Also, explains why I gravitated towards Jewish landscaping drug dealers in my youth. It's actually kind of weird. Though Andy was a cool self-hating Jew. I inherited that from him.

I will endeavor to be based like Stanley Kubric.

@MusubiKazesaru
@El Hermano

We are now brothers.
Welcome. Now you can make an Aliyah to Israel and experience this:

And then join the IDF and do this:

Also, we're going to need for you to hand over your foreskin.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Don't think he was gonna get much time until he started fanning the flames tbh. He was already in police custody so why he thought they wouldnt use his threats to give him a longer sentence I have no idea

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Don't think he was gonna get much time until he started fanning the flames tbh. He was already in police custody so why he thought they wouldnt use his threats to give him a longer sentence I have no idea
Man basically flipped between the genius-tier autism where you have a high IQ, likely at the expense of emotions, to braindead-tier autism in a flash, when confronted with the shit he's doing, and proceeding to put his foot in his mouth. :kobeha

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Makes me wonder what’s going to happen to the hackers that leaked all that shit from Insomniac will get once their caught. They went all in, from the upcoming Wolverine game getting leaked to the personal information of nearly every Insomniac employee.

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

It happens that the dominant religion of that country prohibits eating pork and it has a lot of weight in the politics of that country.
Furthermore, they have a law against blaspheming against any of the religions of that country, and that the person probably did it with the intention of striking the hornet's nest...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back