• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #43: Merry Christmas, You Filthy Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
FS99GCbaQAUvS2d
Gonna conquer that mountain.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
Nobara's ded and he didn't care
Bruh, this just reminded me that a friend of mine who's an anime only told me about what happened with Nobara and he "hopes she lives". I can't spoil him, though. So here's to hoping the manga ends soon so he could binge read it because Lord help me I'm having a hard time holding back the floodgate of rants I have about its latest developments.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
From what I can tell the first two episodes of that Percy Jackson series are out for anyone who was interested. At the very least, videos of reactions to them are popping up in my Youtube recommendations. I don't have Disney+ so I can't watch them at the moment, but next time I'm at my Cousin's I might give it a watch (especially If I hear good things).

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
I never understood people thinking nobara was alive. I thought it was pretty obvious she died with how that dude basically lied to yuji about her having a chance to recover.

Niggas just took that and ran with it I guess and then blamed gege for not stating she was dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back