• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #43: Merry Christmas, You Filthy Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
IMG_20240111_111956.jpg

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Reminds me of the meltdown people had when Bayonetta 3 had her with Luka instead of "Jeanne" like they wanted, they were straight up calling it "character assassination". Despite the fact Cereza was openly flirtatious with Luka from day one and pretty much NEVER showed ANY interest in Jeanne beyond a sisterly friendship. :kobeha

It was especially annoying when they were acting like there's no way she would do all that shit in Bayonetta 2 for "just a friend". :really

Last edited:
Reminds me of the meltdown people had when Bayonetta 3 had her with Luka instead of "Jeanne" like they wanted, they were straight up calling it "character assassination". Despite the fact Cereza was openly flirtatious with Luka from day one and pretty much NEVER showed ANY interest in Jeanne beyond a sisterly friendship. :kobeha

It was especially annoying when they were acting like there's no way she would do all that shit in Bayonetta 2 for"just a friend". :really

TvDopes still act like a majority of people was disappointed over it and wanted Jeanne x Bayonetta when there was nothing at all showing any romance in comparison to Luka(But you know how dumbasses are these days...)

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
TvDopes still act like a majority of people was disappointed over it and wanted Jeanne x Bayonetta when there was nothing at all showing any romance in comparison to Luka(But you know how dumbasses are these days...)
Tvtropes... How the Mighty Fall. Now, it's only a page where egomaniac fanfiction writers create pages about their stories.

Tvtropes... How the Mighty Fall. Now, it's only a page where egomaniac fanfiction writers create pages about their stories.

Basically, I even check on it to see if they will actually correct extremely obvious mistakes that are right in front of them... nope, it's literally once in a blue moon(They at one point, no fucking joke, had Hassan of a Hundred Personas as Transgender and their reason was is because "The Female Persona is front and center" when the actual reason for that is due to her being the fan favorite and still say the face of them is still Zayd, the male and the one who created them all from his psyche.)

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Hell I still see Bayonetta videos where they want them to use the multiverse to have another Cereza who does end up with Jeanne, just because they're so desperate for that pairing. :kobeha

Then of course you get the argument that Cereza kept brushing off Luka in Bayonetta 2 as if it means anything, when especially in instances like the kick that they like to keep showing, it was to keep him safe 'cause SHE was continuously getting attacked.

Not to mention the whole "she'll outlive him thing" which was literally given as the reason why she was avoiding committing to it.

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
Basically, I even check on it to see if they will actually correct extremely obvious mistakes that are right in front of them... nope, it's literally once in a blue moon(They at one point, no fucking joke, had Hassan of a Hundred Personas as Transgender and their reason was is because "The Female Persona is front and center" when the actual reason for that is due to her being the fan favorite and still say the face of them is still Zayd, the male and the one who created them all from his psyche.)
My God...

I had to search the character on the wiki. Even the wiki, with all this they/them policy, has Hassan as a he and not as a "them".

TvTropes is a lost cause...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back