• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #43: Merry Christmas, You Filthy Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
So Tried reading Murim login, Ain't the dude just been given everything in a form of a quest, Like the Qi Circulation technique no manual the quest just gave it to him via an old man on the spot. There's not even any real problem other than the MC not actually wanting to do the quest.

:eksip Dude practically just getting handed items and skills.
Whenever they make an already fast food novel like those murim and on top of that add system shit i just assume the plot will be shit :skully

King of time

Exceptional
yea Arnis you can change it to a longer knife called bolo and every stance is the same, that one is definitely deadlier.

:eksip basically a chop and slash moves while dual wielding. The one they are showing is competitive arnis use in competition so I wouldn't call that deadlier.
In my country, we call bolo the cat knife :skully

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
So murim login, so Old man is literally Danzo?

:eksip He just want the Hokage sit for however long he left to live and he will do it anyway he can, be it killing everyone in town or collaborating with outsider to harm his own family.

Er I meant head sit of a province.... :risigif

Ruler of a single clan like dude why not gun for the ruler of the whole Murim.

Weak ass dream just ending it as a ruler of the province and he is killing his family for such a small land.

:giogio such trash goals.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Took 30 years just for a shitty goal of ruling a single province while weakening his own clan by killing their top warriors.

Truly a dumbass Head Elder.

:giogio And for some reason the other people in the clan hadn't done a single thing to fix this or notice this problem. Seriously how did they survive the war before this one.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Honestly I like the character, that interaction with her head falling off and Jack giving it back is super cute and the super is fine, but I'm not sold on her re-design.

Something about her face just looks WRONG to me, like they've tried to make her look more like a real woman but that doesn't work with this character because she's a machine. She's SUPPOSED to look a bit like a doll as she's an idealized recreation of Dr Bosconovitch's daughter.

I don't know this may just be me and maybe I'll get used to it, but it was distracting me all through the trailer.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
So Tried reading Murim login, Ain't the dude just been given everything in a form of a quest, Like the Qi Circulation technique no manual the quest just gave it to him via an old man on the spot. There's not even any real problem other than the MC not actually wanting to do the quest.

:eksip Dude practically just getting handed items and skills.
Yup. He gets a lot of advantages and perks for being the mc. There comes a point though where he realizes he can't just half ass everything and he has to take his situation more seriously. :maybe

He still gets mc privilege mind you but its less "here's the power take it" and more "These are the tools you need. Good luck"

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
So they are in a state of war not sure if the author want to take this manwha seriously or to be funny because that one guard is just annoyingly useless and really need to be put in place doesn't matter the seniority as again they are in a state of war and he has been useless since the whole fiasco started.

Like no one even the group reminding him that his shit is unconscious while their group is getting attacked, and rescuing survivors.
Its definitely more on the comedy side. Thought the facial expressions gave that away :skully

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Honestly I like the character, that interaction with her head falling off and Jack giving it back is super cute and the super is fine, but I'm not sold on her re-design.

Something about her face just looks WRONG to me, like they've tried to make her look more like a real woman but that doesn't work with this character because she's a machine. She's SUPPOSED to look a bit like a doll as she's an idealized recreation of Dr Bosconovitch's daughter.

I don't know this may just be me and maybe I'll get used to it, but it was distracting me all through the trailer.
I think I get what you mean. She looks less like a doll and more like she's doing her best impersonation of Wendy from Psychic Force

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back