• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #44: Happy New Year. Lets Start the year with a bang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
just post what you enjoy. I did play it a few times in arcades but never knew the story like most arcade games you barely are there to actually look for feats or story and just there for fun with friends.

:eksip So yea no idea about feats but I heard about it.
Regarding vs bullshit, most light gun games (except those based on licensed properties) are actually pretty weak despite having fully 3D cutscenes rendered by the Unreal engine.

but in House of the Dead's case, the weakest Zombies are strong enough to bust through walls creating a hole their size by ramming into them as of just the first game and the AMS agent's guns are strong enough to probably one-shot them, sooo...

Wall+ level at bare minimum?

Wish HotD had more extended lore for to extract feats and scaling from.

Not really, it's just occasionally my family would go out to Portrush for a day and there was an arcade there that we'd usually go in for a bit so yeah.

I've never been one to specifically go out to an Arcade, I play my video games at home.

Never heard of Dark Escape.
Only the scariest-ass game developed by none other than Namco Bandai from 2012:

And a pretty fucking awesome and adrenaline-pumping one that actually measures your "fear" after each stage.

And there's two different endings depending on whether you can save Courtney Wall or not.

This was the best game I ever played at D&B with Scarlet Dawn as the only game I've played to date matching (or even surpassing) it.

You're missing out on quite a lot my friend.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
some girl on tiktok is trying to make herself seem normal and telling people not to be shocked about her having 4 kids by the age of 18 because "she isnt the first and she wont be the last"
beemoviewutnobackground.png

lady what the fuck are you on

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
in other words, we aint gonna see you posting for a long time now :russ, you may stan the game since u are a sega bot, but never forget the portu dbz meme kino moments, never

:mjlol
mans bout to get lost in the sauce and we aint gonna see him for a month
:heston

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
some girl on tiktok is trying to make herself seem normal and telling people not to be shocked about her having 4 kids by the age of 18 because "she isnt the first and she wont be the last"
beemoviewutnobackground.png

lady what the fuck are you on
Assuming she immediately got pregnant after each birth, and she had a full 9 month term, she'd still have been 15 when having her first kid.

If this were an older era(like say, over a hundred and fifty years ago, potentially more, given I assume she's part of the 1st world) then she wouldn't be necessarily wrong(also have been married off by her parents, specifically her father), but given this is modern day, uhh... Where were her parents? And who knocked her up the first(and possibly second) time, depending on the country, as that's illegal as shit, if they were older than her.(AKA, considered a legal adult) :wow

I only do it to see if I want to buy the game or not. Did it for Elden Ring (though i kinda regret it) did it for Pathfinder, did it for Pillars of Eternity, etc. Ended up buying all them shits.

Welcome to the party my dude. As long as your rants aren't political and you spoiler them if you they get to long, you'll be fine.

Also watch out when viewing this place in public @Claudio Swiss sometimes leaves his thirst chamber known as the art thread and drops a few pics here
:heston
As far as politics go, the most I will rant about are just things like some people being oversensitive and offended over little dumb shit (you know sjw's) or the state of certain movies like the MCU or Disney, I have no vested interest in discussing anything political beyond that, especially not Trump, elections, or political parties.

If anything, I'm more inclined to think and feel that the worst of powerscaling annoys me more than politics itself.

Not really, it's just occasionally my family would go out to Portrush for a day and there was an arcade there that we'd usually go in for a bit so yeah.

I've never been one to specifically go out to an Arcade, I play my video games at home.

Never heard of Dark Escape.
Also Unpopular Opinion:

Dark Escape 4D is still the best light gun rail shooter game ever developed by Namco Bandai.

And is therefore, unironically >>>>>>>>>> the entire Time Crisis series combined.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
You know what i realized

Out of all the heroes in powered armor and the like
Gordon and Issac have it the fucking worst. No armies backing them, no supernatural powers that make them stronger, both are going against forces WAY out of their leagues who they honestly shouldnt have had much of a chance to begin with. Issac is terribly broken and who knows whats going on in Gordons head. Someone needs to get these boys some therapy

@Blade @shade0180 @Astaro

I also beat this game with my friend after I watched Saw X (which my friend was late to and got pissed for being late to the movie's story for at least 10 minutes and sat out the whole film outside while I stayed and watched so we went to D&B to play this game to make up for it).

Elevator Action: Invasion will be the second best game you'll play at Dave & Buster's after DE4D and HoTD:SD if you can find it. Along with any Time Crisis game you can find of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back