• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #44: Happy New Year. Lets Start the year with a bang.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Yeah and earlier chapters of the Viz translation called Tatsuki a guy and completely removed Rukia's explanation that Hollows and Soul Reapers CAN be touched by regular people due to their spirit bodies being so dense, leading to the MASSIVE misconception that Bleach spirit beings are intangible when they are explicitly not (aside from very weak ones).

Never mind the fact that, even if someone got the raws and it turned out Ichigo did, in fact say universe, that doesn't actually prove much. Especially given there's no evidence that anything was actually shaken by Senjumaru's reiatsu beyond the planet.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I don't get this?

so the universe is just this kid's mental capacity?

so they trying to downgrade bleach or something?

:eksip
I believe they think that it simply being called a universe (regardless of context) is proof enough on its own that it's a full sized universe. Just ignore the fact Ichigo is referring to Masaki being the center of his family's world in a purely metaphorical sense, he's not being fucking literal.

Regardless of how you look at it though, using THIS to try and prove universe sized living world in Bleach is some truly stupid shit. :kobeha

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
A Jujutsu Kaisen character translating into a Lvl 10 monster seems...unlikely given what I've heard of the verse. :mjpls

For the record, THIS is a Rank 9 monster. :mjpls

51dyGF6wSKS._AC_.jpg

And THIS is lvl 11. :maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back