• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #44: Happy New Year. Lets Start the year with a bang.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

105.jpg

cv should had stopped ''cooking'', since 08 :mjlol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
a ruina and cold trail collab also would be lit, a spin off game, where vespa and crow team up and visit alt timelines to correct stuff/events, from both series :wow

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Also why I began disliking Supernatural once they started including more Biblical stuff other than Demons.

Stopped watching it altogether once the writers dropped any remaining ambiguity and predictably showed Chuck (God) as a petty, evil manchild as the final villain too

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Also why I began disliking Supernatural once they started including more Biblical stuff other than Demons.

Stopped watching it altogether once the writers dropped any remaining ambiguity and predictably showed Chuck (God) as a petty, evil manchild as the final villain too
If they are going to bring mythology i wish they at least made up new ones instead of using biblical shit all the time with God = Evil and other shit and i don't even care if they make god evil or whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back