• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #44: Happy New Year. Lets Start the year with a bang.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
I wouldn't I'm dying the first battle :hestonpls

Screenshot 2024-01-27 090755.png

Guess I just need popcorn and watch.

:eksip

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

9d2

To be clear, my issue here doesn't have anything to do with the Ryuga character, he seems fun.

My problem is just with the way the other character was treated, especially given that it was likely BECAUSE she was a girl and shows like this and Yu-Gi-Oh simply have a habit of treating their female cast like complete garbage.

I'm not disagreeing about that at all, that sadly tends to be the thing with shows like these:
They really want to grab at male kids and they tend to forget that yeah, you can make a female not look like shit or just be eyecandy(Nor for that matter your show should ONLY be aimed at kids, take what Walt Disney stated for truth).

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
And the cavalcade of shit continues. :smh
  • Procrustus guards the entrance of the Underworld instead of Charon so we never see Charon in a suit.
Weird change, I'm guessing it cause Disney deemed Percy cutting off Procrustes legs and head off to "violent" for tv. But Procrustes doesn't have any connection to the underworld so him being the guardian doesn't make sense, would've made more sense to just take out the scene all together if they didn't the cajones to add some gold glitter to a decapitated head.
  • Charon REFUSES a BRIBE and just sicks Cerberus on Percy and co.
  • Percy and co already know they HAVE the bolt before they speak with Hades.
Thats... so stupid. The main reason they go to fight Ares was cause they realized he had helped Luke steal the weapons and was trying to implicate them for the crime, which would've caused a three-way war.

By letting it slide they are basically working with Ares...
  • Hades acts more like James Woods Disney Hades than mytholo...
Wait, WHAT WAS THAT LAST ONE? :breh

No...no, surely they weren't dumb enough to fuck Hades up again, I got to look this up, surely there's some mistake.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, WHAT IS THIS? :scust

I'm not even going to give them credit for Persephone NOT being there because THIS is NOT Hades and the fact the people in the comments are calling this accurate is ABSURD.

Like I HAVE to imagine this was Disney's choice, to have Hades act more like THEIR version of the character, either that or Rick's just deliberately trolling at this point.
Yeah thats ass.

Original PJO Hades actually felt like a god (something Percy even notes), and was a good fit between, still pretty evil but not wanting to take down olympus.

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Someone leaked the last Horus Heresy book before it came out, I'm looking through it and there are many changes in the Big E vs Horus and the spoilers are real.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member

NGL I have no idea who this 2 dumbass are, but you know this is heresay if it's just in writing if he actually wanted proof he just need to show marriage paper and divorce paper. then story would instantly be proven true.

Also so dude got NTR'd and still friend with the guy who NTR'ed Him? but divorce his wife.
:giogio and he was suing the girl but not the dude who NTR'd him? Dude literally in the same house/hotel as him and knowing that his/her wife literally rented another room to stay with another guy?

100% this is like reading a manga and they are living it.

:lolwat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back