• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #44: Happy New Year. Lets Start the year with a bang.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
GE9AGgdb0AAszQg.png

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
this is the state of next gen gaming, gents :russ

and next gen gamers get mad when you tell them that emulation is >> next gen stuff, enjoy your triple aaa consumer agenda, carry on, i aint giving 70/80$ for this, thats why i only dl games, dont give them any $ :mjlol
T8 and relink have been good so far at least :mjpls

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I’m reminded of that dipshit “feminist” soyboy that got arrested and made famous for kicking a pro-life woman in the face for videotaping him harassing other pro-choice women.

Got even better for the bitch when other videos resurfaced of his antics, like nearly pushing a pro-life woman into oncoming trafiic

Man what I’d do to that idiot if I was there
A fucking "feminist" hitting actual women just 'cause they have the unmitigated gall to not want people aborting babies (I'm assuming that's what you mean by pro-life at least)? :scust

Someone needs to throw this fucker off a tall building and see if he bounces when he hits the floor.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
A fucking "feminist" hitting actual women just 'cause they have the unmitigated gall to not want people aborting babies (I'm assuming that's what you mean by pro-life at least)? :scust

Someone needs to throw this fucker off a tall building and see if he bounces when he hits the floor.
Yup

There’s no greater ally to woman than a man who beats up woman for not sharing his views

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Yup

There’s no greater ally to woman than a man who beats up woman for not sharing his views

"If a 16 year old is raped and gets pregnant, should she still have the baby?"
I'd knock his block off just for regurgitating that bullshit argument. :tiredpepe

It's called adoption, if the mother doesn't want the baby, there are plenty of people out there who would gladly raise them.
The father being a piece of shit is no excuse to deny the kid at least a CHANCE at a life.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I'd knock his block off just for regurgitating that bullshit argument. :tiredpepe

It's called adoption, if the mother doesn't want the baby, there are plenty of people out there who would gladly raise them.
The father being a piece of shit is no excuse to deny the kid at least a CHANCE at a life.
Found the other vid. Not Jordan’s first time messing with women either.

^ Why this bitch wasn’t arrested for attempted murder when he nearly tackled that woman into the way of an oncoming truck I’ll never know.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Plus the vast majority of abortions are just done by woman that for some reason can’t be bothered to have their sugar daddies wear rubber or themselves to take the fucking pill

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Found the other vid. Not Jordan’s first time messing with women either.

^ Why this bitch wasn’t arrested for attempted murder when he nearly tackled that woman into the way of an oncoming truck I’ll never know.

Yes because holding a sign and passing out pamphlets that state a viewpoint is TOTALLY equivalent to laying your hands on somebody and almost killing them you sack of shit. :scust

I'd suggest he should get run over by a truck himself but the driver wouldn't deserve the guilt (no matter much this fucker's earned it).

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
According to data from the Crusade Pariah Nexus, human technology at its peak is apparently comparable to the Necrons.

During the war in Pariah Nexus, those of the Mechanicus used technology from the dark ages, forcing the Necrons to use technology that they had banned and they were in draws, that battle attracted Vashtorr who also mentioned that the Necrons and humans are his favorite races because they make the best inventions.

Last edited:

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

It's not often that I completely agree with Max but yeah, Tekken 8 Kazuya is the best he's ever looked by a country mile.

With that said though :maybe
"True Devil Kazuya looks like they gave him BIO-Guyver or something like that."

What is this redundant ass BIO-Guyver shit? The Guyver suit is already bio-mechanical Max, it's like calling a suit of mail armor CHAIN-mail, it's just unnecessary. :mjpls

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

This game has already hit absolute rock bottom for me and I still manages to make me somehow despise its existence even more.

If I had a choice between this and playing Last of Us 2, and there wasn’t some third option of being waterboarded for the next 24 hours, I’d pick the former.

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
According to data from the Crusade Pariah Nexus, human technology at its peak is apparently comparable to the Necrons.

During the war in Pariah Nexus, those of the Mechanicus used technology from the dark ages, forcing the Necrons to use technology that they had banned and they were in draws, that battle attracted Vashtorr who also mentioned that the Necrons and humans are her favorite races because they make the best inventions.
Is Vashtorr some sort of minor god ?

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Is Vashtorr some sort of minor god ?
He is a demi-god, more precisely he arose from the desire to invent and innovate technology, he feeds on the concept of technological creation, his plan is to become the fifth Chaos God and get into the Great Game of the other 4, not being a God complete can enter in the reality but with only a fraction of its true power.

He has the ability to understand any technology regardless of its origin, he can interact with AIs and sense the use of technology, the Mechanicus thinks that Vashtorr was the culprit in the dark age of technology bringing the rebellion of the AIs, and the Dark Mechanicum adore him but they do not consider him the Omnissiah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back