• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #44: Happy New Year. Lets Start the year with a bang.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
GFTYGmba4AAikDi

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

That was sick. :awesome

Now imagine they announce they're doing a whole anime like this just following the actual monsters...all while Digimon's doing a web-comic based on their card-game? :maybe

At least with something like this we could guarantee at least some well treated female characters, namely the sky strikers who I'm assuming were the ones in the last scene there.

Only complaint I have with the video was they should have included more anime main cards like the E-Heroes, Stardust, Hope, Pendulum Dragon and Cybverse, shit like that rather than JUST the Dark Magicians and Blue Eyes.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
That was sick. :awesome

Now imagine they announce they're doing a whole anime like this just following the actual monsters...all while Digimon's doing a web-comic based on their card-game? :maybe

At least with something like this we could guarantee at least some well treated female characters, namely the sky strikers who I'm assuming were the ones in the last scene there.

Only complaint I have with the video was they should have included more anime main cards like the E-Heroes, Stardust, Hope, Pendulum Dragon and Cybverse, shit like that rather than JUST the Dark Magicians and Blue Eyes.
I’m the opposite. We see a plenty of those already animated.

I loved the showcase of non-yugioh anime themes getting animated to see how they would look.

My only complaint was they really should have included World Legacy and perhaps Lightsworn

None of these are anime announcements right now. It’s a Thank You video from Konami for the card games 25 year streak as well as Konami showing off the animation quality of their brand new in-house studio

But damn Im hoping we get Albaz and World Legacy anime announcements in the future

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Also, wish more DT stuff got animated besides Ice Barriers. El Shaddoll Construct / Nephilim animation would have been amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back