• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #44: Happy New Year. Lets Start the year with a bang.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
With Vince's latest sex trafficking reports, one has to consider that Triple H might become a collateral casualty. How will he plausibly say he knew nothing about what was going on? Brock's already kind of screwed.

Wouldn't surprise me if Ari Emanuel has Rock's team on standby if need be.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
it always tickles my funny bone when cards have some wild shit like

TURNS INTO A 25K BEATER IF YOU HAVE 10 CARDS IN GRAVE

Every time
Even better. Attack with Big Inflate Dragon with 12.5K attack

Opponent flips Magic Cylinder

f0u4hlnrrz841.jpg

OK, I now see that the Rock really is facing Roman? LOL. Cody cucked with the secondary title.

Nah, that's the stupidest part:
Cody never stated he's challenging Seth's Championship, he wants the Universal Title but not at Wrestlemania... this means that they are just burying Cody completely due to The Rock's bullshit pull and neither he nor Seth is benefiting from this at all...

Nobody wins and everyone loses, basically is The Rock's style at this point.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Well I read nothing was confirmed yet? But yeah looks like I'm not coming back for this WrestleMania season.

Well I read nothing was confirmed yet? But yeah looks like I'm not coming back for this WrestleMania season.

To be fair, nothing is truly confirmed yet and many of the people saying these takes have made terrible takes as WWE has been cleaning up all of the leakers and they've only been saying the truth virtually after the fact.
This is why while I'm pissed off about it(Cody is basically buried even if it is a swerve, there was no reason to do that even if it leads to Cody/Rock or anything substantial), I'll wait to see if it's actually true and not some bullshit swerve that will have it happen in Elimination Chamber or some shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back