• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #44: Happy New Year. Lets Start the year with a bang.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proto234

Distinguished
What would it be? Umbral Horror is tough when it has 0 Legacy Support so far and is extremely barebones.

And that’s not even mentioning how Vector mostly ditched them and even his own over 100 monster to use Don Thousand themed stuff and other Numbers after 2 duels
Yeah, probably can start with legacy support that allows Umbral Horror monsters to swarm themselves from the deck, hand or GY like Unborn but without the need of ramming itself. As well as level modification effect similar to will o wisp when special summoned
Making the archetype an engine for xyz spam. Vector's xyz monster mostly rank 2 to 4 anyways.

Probably retrain the throne as well

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Goku shouldn't even be on that list.
I know, that's why I rated him the best there but of course TFS has people brainwashed into believing Goku's a bad parent when he really isn't.

Frankly Vegeta (at least pre-Super anyway and this is coming from a Vegeta fan) is a FAR WORSE parent than Goku ever was. After all it sure as fuck wasn't Goku who got into an actual fight with his son, on account of said son trying to stop him from doing something bloody stupid.

But nah just ignore Vegeta and give Goku all the shit. :smh

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Screenshot_20240203_185241_TikTok.jpg

It's all so tiresome
FMA < Ozai < Naruto < Jin Freecs < Endeavor < Gildarts

FMA is just Shit.

Ozai is also Shit

Naruto is written to be shit when he has hundreds of ways to not be shit.

Jin Freecss just a neglectful asshole

Endeavor is an asshole.

Gildarts literally didn't know He had a child. So he shouldn't even count here considering he tried to fix his relationship with her when he learned about it.

Goku shouldn't even be here. compare to most of the anime portrayed parent Goku should be getting a medal.

Proto234

Distinguished
The thing that makes it insufferable is that Naruto doesn't even do anything as Hokage to justify it. Pretty much all the hard stuff was handled by Tsunade and Kakashi or just fixed itself before he took office. The only things that weren't resolved were the issues with the hidden rain (which he apparently gave up on) the influence of the Konoha elders who are apparently still pricks.

Meaning that despite all his bluster about changing the system he is the most "par the course" Hokage in Konoha's history. He hasn't actually done anything with his position to justify him ignoring his family.
So like Harry in Cursed Child?
Keeping the status quo intact after took office

Well, both are shit sequel anyways

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I know, that's why I rated him the best there but of course TFS has people brainwashed into believing Goku's a bad parent when he really isn't.

Frankly Vegeta (at least pre-Super anyway and this is coming from a Vegeta fan) is a FAR WORSE parent than Goku ever was. After all it sure as fuck wasn't Goku who got into an actual fight with his son, on account of said son trying to stop him from doing something bloody stupid.

But nah just ignore Vegeta and give Goku all the shit. :smh
Piccolo is probably the worst out of the three

But people seem to think he’s the best father for Gohan

Say what you want about Vegeta but he never chucked his baby into a mountain like a football or left him stranded in the desert for 6 months

Last edited:
Also... shadow clones.

He can literally just have a shadow clone, or two, or even 100, do his paperwork while he does other things.

Especially when one of said things includes actually going to your own son's birthday party, when you yourself know what it's like to have absent parents.

It's just so ass :giogio

What legit makes this so much worse? In the Boruto Spinoff Manga(The Sarada one), it was SHIKAMARU that forced Naruto to stop playing with his son even when he used Shadow Clones because some bullshit like "Naruto needs to focus on his work" and shit. And instead of getting the hint of how stupid it is, not only did Kishimoto(Ikemoto may be writing it but Kishimoto is the supervisor and did do the Sarada spinoff) double down on it, he then shifted the blame to NARUTO HIMSELF because he know people would hate Shikamaru for that bullshit.

So it makes no goddamned sense at all past, of course, Kishimoto wanting to parallel his life to Naruto and Sasuke's which is 500 levels of retarded.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Does Blue Archive count as anime?

If not, last anime related saved image is a Gundam Seed Freedom promo with Lacus and Cagali

97ZzaO5.png

So still jackpot, even if Lunamaria followed by Murrue are my favorite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back