• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #44: Happy New Year. Lets Start the year with a bang.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
If we count the Yu-Gi-Oh protags they give him a run for his money in my opinion. :maybe

At least these three do, again in my opinion. :awesome

man yusei's is gold! i love the build up!
it reminds me of harry gregson william how he build up the music to intecify the emotion of the situation.

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
This song slapped so hard playing while Mazoku Yusuke utterly destroyed Sensui

did it only happen once? cause yeah it good but if it only happened once, then its cool for that moment, its not a character jingle or theme.

BNHA Deku had a good one with the plus ultra theme. those strings are pretty good for heroic moments and hype moments:

as well as shirous theme:

i love those tekken synths

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
did it only happen once? cause yeah it good but if it only happened once, then its cool for that moment, its not a character jingle or theme.

BNHA Deku had a good one with the plus ultra theme. those strings are pretty good for heroic moments and hype moments:

as well as shirous theme:

i love those tekken synths

Played again during Yusuke’s fight with Yomi too

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
il_fullxfull.3818260315_6a7l.jpg

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
man yusei's is gold! i love the build up!
it reminds me of harry gregson william how he build up the music to intecify the emotion of the situation.
Yeah Yusei's is probably my favorite of the bunch in terms of themes, but that's no surprise as 5Ds music was top tier in general.
Those meant to be FFVIII gunblades or FFXIV ones? :awesome
Obviously they're not FFXIII ones, I can tell that much. :maybe

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
Can that be rigged to add an exploding pellet or something when you click the trigger?

:eksip Would be amazing.
you probably can assuming the mechanism works as intended. I know some peeps added the LED cartridges to simulate how the blade was loaded in the ShB trailer.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
Yeah Yusei's is probably my favorite of the bunch in terms of themes, but that#s no surprise as 5Ds music was top tier in general.

Those meant to be FFVIII gunblades or FFXIV ones? :awesome
Obviously they're not FFXIII ones, I can tell that much. :maybe
One on the left is the Intermediate step for the Relic weapon for GunBreaker in XIV. The one on the right is the class weapon for the same class when it debuted. Their class weapon for Endwalker was Seifer's gunblade, Hyperion

65a35f2344d170c03055af5e7fab75c41e8464fb.jpg

The way they incorporated the 13 gunblade was for the female model's animations. They get Lightning's Idle pose and some of her other gunblade animations.

Class in general combines moves from all 3 wielders (Bloodfest, blasting zone, Double Down, Rough Divide and the Circles). Most likely they'll give us Army of One or Lightning's Time-break from LR for level 100's big skill

Isn't that supposed to be the point unlike Kenjaku or Sukuna for that matter? Muzan's entire point is that he's a scared little bitch that even when he has the Demon Slayer Corps under his boot, he does nothing to press the advantage because he's legit scared of some motherfucker being Yoriichi 2.0 and whipping his ass again.
And even though in the final battle, even with all of the advantages he had, he still couldn't put them down and ran off because the Sun was coming up and instead of trying to take them down with him, he runs off and ultimately dies.

Sukuna nor Kenjaku really got any of that and Sukuna's biggest character development is literally becoming Itadori's #1 Hater... which comes off pathetic when Itadori barely matters in his own manga. Let's not forget everything about Kenjaku just dies with him and at the end of the day, he just exists so that we get Sukuna as he is now.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Isn't that supposed to be the point unlike Kenjaku or Sukuna for that matter? Muzan's entire point is that he's a scared little bitch that even when he has the Demon Slayer Corps under his boot, he does nothing to press the advantage because he's legit scared of some motherfucker being Yoriichi 2.0 and whipping his ass again.
And even though in the final battle, even with all of the advantages he had, he still couldn't put them down and ran off because the Sun was coming up and instead of trying to take them down with him, he runs off and ultimately dies.

Sukuna nor Kenjaku really got any of that and Sukuna's biggest character development is literally becoming Itadori's #1 Hater... which comes off pathetic when Itadori barely matters in his own manga. Let's not forget everything about Kenjaku just dies with him and at the end of the day, he just exists so that we get Sukuna as he is now.
Even then that doesn't change that muzan was overall ass it isn't a debate about who's better cause let's be real it be a battle of mid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back