Not open for further replies.

Limu&Doug

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
GHJgoYhXEAECrNE

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Roshi was a better martial arts instructor, but was a horrible mentor.

Going with Asuma.
Roshi a horrible mentor? Since fucking when? :breh

This is the dude who personally made sure Goku understood how old he actually was and entered the tournament himself as Jackie Chun to give them a goal to strive towards so they didn't lose motivation, only stepping down from that role when Tien appeared who could do that for him.

In what universe is Roshi a horrible mentor? :really

Roshi a horrible mentor? Since fucking when? :breh

This is the dude who personally made sure Goku understood how old he actually was and entered the tournament himself as Jackie Chun to give them a goal to strive towards so they didn't lose motivation, only stepping down from that role when Tien appeared who could do that for him.

In what universe is Roshi a horrible mentor? :really

Don't forget Roshi not only taught him how to take a loss and to strive for better, Roshi literally TAUGHT THE FUCKER PROPER SCHOOLING AND HOW TO DO A JOB!

The dude was literally the best mentor for Goku(and hell, THE best mentor period) you could ask for.

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
They are going to make this motherfucker the final boss in all the games wont they?

Sephiroth_Reborn476.png

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Well it was either going to be him or Jenova so what'd you expect? :maybe
They could at least try to make a different final boss for this one and let the main dish for the last one instead of giving it in parts

Still all that i see seems that FF7 keep entering in tha territory of works that i like a lot of ideas and concepts but its all done like shit :skully

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
They could at least try to make a different final boss for this one and let the main dish for the last one instead of giving it in parts
Yeah but then you'd get the fanboys asking why it's not Sephiroth or some such shit and not doing it in parts means you can't milk it for all it's worth. :mjpls
Still all that i see seems that FF7 keep entering in tha territory of works that i like a lot of ideas and concepts but its all done like shit :skully
Pretty much.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
They are going to make this motherfucker the final boss in all the games wont they?

Sephiroth_Reborn476.png

Pierce through the layers of existence and reunite scattered space time?

So.....he's given up on the whole planet vampire thing and now wants to rule over space-time instead.

What's the context for this anyway? Is this new timeline Sephiroth or OG!Sephiroth having time traveled, or did the two merge at some point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back