Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
14_54_orig.jpg
Evcfk3IUcAENGmK

didn't get king crimson'd this time lol

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
So how to end a debate with the current offense of basket ball being better than the older era.

just ask this question, punching a person face (shooting the basket) who is standing and waiting to get punch (the goal post) and not allowed to use his arm (defenders) to stop your punch is easier to punch or is it easier to do so against someone who is allowed to use his hand (Hand check)? Seriously then test it with the friend/person who think the offense today is elite and the defense in the past is worst.

:eksip Seriously, let see if they wanna try it.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
seasons 1-4 are classics with tamers being the best in terms of everything

savers is cliche meathead garbage with the x wars entries being the worst of it all
Digimon Savers = cliched?
  • Only Digimon series with an irredeemable human villain
  • Had Adults with Digimon partners
  • Main characters represent an actual organization, rather than being chosen by destiny or having wishes granted
  • ONLY Digimon series other than Tamers where EVERY main member reaches the peak possible form.
I love how desperately FAA tries to pretend he has valid reasons for disliking Savers when it really is JUST because Masaru punches Digimon. Which would be fine if he didn't willfully pretend it was objective trash or make asinine statements like "Masaru has no character development" as if he isn't talking out of his ass.

And no, Xros Wars isn't even CLOSE to being the worst series while any of the sequels or the Adventure remake exist, Xros Wars is still actually good.
I personally loved Tri even if the criticisms are valid. The following movie ending the 01 continuity was awful tho
Didn't like Savers because it was cliche...LOVES Digimon Tri unironically. :kobeha

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member

Digimon Savers = cliched?
  • Only Digimon series with an irredeemable human villain
  • Had Adults with Digimon partners
  • Main characters represent an actual organization, rather than being chosen by destiny or having wishes granted
  • ONLY Digimon series other than Tamers where EVERY main member reaches the peak possible form.
I love how desperately FAA tries to pretend he has valid reasons for disliking Savers when it really is JUST because Masaru punches Digimon. Which would be fine if he didn't willfully pretend it was objective trash or make asinine statements like "Masaru has no character development" as if he isn't talking out of his ass.

And no, Xros Wars isn't even CLOSE to being the worst series while any of the sequels or the Adventure remake exist, Xros Wars is still actually good.

Didn't like Savers because it was cliche...LOVES Digimon Tri unironically. :kobeha
I like the first digimon never got caught by Tri.

:eksip Seriously why do they try to defend that, the only thing that actually did is that it got a new omegamon and it isn't even really that good of an upgrade in terms of looks I like the omegamon in remake where they allow Omegamon to use 2 sword/2gun at onces.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Lazywaka

Typo, meant to say pre-orders for Stellar Blade are February 7 tomorrow. So treat it as an early birthday gift

Pre-ordering the Deluxe Edition and a physical copy of the game. One and only time I’ll fall for Sony’s scheme of making collector’s editions only with a digital copy of the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back